New Scotland book - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Scotland book

James88

Hi everyone

Thank you to the site administrators for allowing me to mention the eBook I just published about modern Scotland international matches. It is called A Modern History of Scotland International Football Matches and it covers all Scotland games from after the 1987 Rous Cup to the recent Mexico friendly. Craig Brown wrote the foreword.

Here is the link to the eBook on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Scotland-International-Football-Matches-ebook/dp/B07GWYBS5F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535713397&sr=8-1&keywords=Scotland+international+football+matches

The matches are covered in detail and, later in the work, there are extensive statistical tables and lists.

If you decide to buy the eBook, then I hope you enjoy reading it and you find it to be a useful reference. I hope to progressively update the work and there is potential to publish the work as a hard copy in the future.

Thanks for your time and fingers crossed for the Belgium game next week.

Cheers - James G