Stevie Clarke sticks it to SFA - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stevie Clarke sticks it to SFA

4 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sport and outdoorHe certainly does bang on !

Studs up and over the ball 

I love it when folk use freeze frames to win arguments. Usually means they know they are talking shite.

Funny how you haven't shared the video eh?

As I said the other day, if that's a red then Hearts hammer throwers will see plenty reds this season. Naismith in most games for starters.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

26 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Which TV angle and speed?   Ref didn't have the full set and may have seen a straight leg.   Slow-mo seemed to show his foot bouncing over the ball, so not intentional, but can understand if it appeared dangerous.

Down-grade it, then.

Guest faircity
4 hours ago, kumnio said:

Is there a video clip of the incident?

Its on the BBC website, Id have booked him, but you can see why a red was given.

I think the issue here is not necessarily in relation to this particular incident, it's the fact that the appeal was rejected, yet Morelos was overturned despite blatant evidence to to the contrary. In short, it's corrupt. 

He’s got a point about how the panel operates. The red card decision itself was marginal, somewhere between a harsh red and a lucky yellow. Had it been rescinded I don’t think many would have complained (although in all honesty the damage was already done to Killie in the game itself). It’s the closed doors nature of the process, and the partial rulings that have been made that really need sorting.

Just to add to pool Q, it’s the complete inconsistency that winds folk up.

You see clear red cards overturned one week, then harsh ones upheld and bans handed out for nothing incidents the next.

Its almost like the SFA are scared of certain teams....

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I look forward to Mcinnes having nothing to answer for when he calls the same ref an utter disgrace this weekend. 

Dont even get me started on the mannequin that was placed on the south stand touchline. 

I haven’t heard it yet but if Mcinnes didn’t start his post match interview with “I look forward to my touchline ban and substantial fine for my comments on the ref about to follow........”, I will be even more disappointed with him than I was yesterday.