Scotland V Switzerland - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Switzerland

Flure

4 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Brilliant result.

Any one know if England have qualified yet there was talk we might get them in the playoffs;

Would be fun if we did and they didn't for a change.

They qualified on Friday, it was tight between them and Wales but they won through in the end.

Edited by Toepoke

Wonderful stuff! 

I seen about 5 of the games (both Poland ones) so always fancied them to do well against the Swiss. 

Absolutely brilliant! Its incredibly difficult to qualify for the World Cup - the playoffs between the four best runners up play two semis and then a two-legged final for one team seems pretty, pretty harsh. 

WELL DONE though! 

Fantastic stuff, credit to all involved who have worked so hard.  I've seen the women's team a few times over the years, even once staying in the same hotel (unknowingly when I booked). My daughter was really chuffed to see players at breakfast.  They don't get all the perks I think Julie Fleeting once played for Scotland one day and in an FA Cup Final the next but really well done.  Hope they make us proud when the finals themselves come round but they've done us proud already in getting there.