Israel tickets on sale - Page 4 - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel tickets on sale

calum83

17 hours ago, onlythekeepertobeat said:

Spoke with SSC yesterday and they have confirmed that the seat numbers on the receipt are to be ignored. The seats will be allocated by them manually. So, if you have purchased for yourself and 'friends and family' then they will manually sit you together as long as they are all on the same order.

i've never been to an away game where seat allocations made any difference as to where people stood.

On 9/24/2018 at 7:09 PM, tattiescone69 said:

We leave two weeks today , so given they're on sale till friday , add emails for pick up to be organised and time send them out , it's going to be tight 🙄

As per usual they’ll make a cunt of things like most other things they are involved in, end up calling for 100% pick meaning there’ll be the best part of 2000 fans turning up to a Haifa pick up point in the couple of hours before kick off

If it wasn’t for the fact it was Israel and Albania, two places high on my to do list, I wouldn’t have bothered renewing my membership

I would expect a full pick up. Looks like With the Hungary game tickets will not have been sent to the SSC on time. Full pick up saves people worrying about not getting them before they leave. No problem picking up as long as it is a convenient spot unlike Hungary and miles away form anywhere.

16 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

i spoke to the SSC today (thursday) , she told me they don't even have the tickets from the Israelis yet 

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

They arrive the night before the game in Haifa , so there will be one pick up and a huge scrum before the game as the buses arrive

That’s going to be chaos. If they were sensible they would be on the first train to Tel Aviv, for collections on match day morning. 

I will have to go for a pickup at the ground as am on the DavyBus.

J

Agree it will probably be 100% pick up. If SFA are based in Haifa. I think they will have a pick up on the evening of the game in a city centre hotel, same on the afternoon of the game for a couple of hours then stadium before the game. Suits us based in Haifa, but could be a pain for wee Tel Aviv contingent piling off the Davybuses, looking for a pint / pie / pee.

Say I left it a bit late and suddenly was really keen to go to this match. Where would I buy a ticket and what area would everyone be at? Also keen to know if there is some bar where everyone is planning before? I don’t have a supporters club account or anything this would be my first time seeing Scotland playing ever.

Apparently SSC are still waiting for the tickets to clear customs, but hope to have them in the next day or two to post out, but imagine we will hear something in next couple of days if they decide to make it pick up.

9 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Apparently SSC are still waiting for the tickets to clear customs, but hope to have them in the next day or two to post out, but imagine we will hear something in next couple of days if they decide to make it pick up.

Tickets in customs ? Jeez we havenae left yet...

5 hours ago, wanderer said:

We (the EU) have a free trade agreement with Israel. No customs to be paid.

Hurry it up!

Surely they need to come out and just say 100% collection. 

J

Latest is we’ve to give them a call if we’re leaving for Israel this weekend or before 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

That’s from their latest email - the email that states the mascot competition for the Under-21 game v England has to be aged between 7-9 yet when you click on the link to enter it says between 9-11. 

And then there’s the password to enter for the pre-game party before the Portugal game ‘SCOPOR’ that isn’t recognised.....😏

34 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

How many were sold for israel 

Too many for everyone to turn up in Haifa a couple of hours before kick off and expect to get in on time

This is going to be a fucking nightmare

😣😣😣

Edited by DoonTheSlope