Israel tickets on sale - Page 3 - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel tickets on sale

calum83

Just tried phoning to order tickets - shambles there as well. Used 0844 875 1873, when through Options 3 then 3 again. Got through to TicketZone? who after ordering tickets and only after getting to payment stage I realised she was booking for the game at Hampden, even though I had said Israel v Scotland several times.

What is the number to get Away tickets?

Edited by Brummie Hibs

8 minutes ago, faddy11 said:

just booked 2 tickets for 9 pointers no problem except gave seats 1 in 400,s other in 500,s strange.

I do t think those are actually the seats as there are no rows. Think it is just the SSC keeping track of number of sales.

J

Just bought my Israel away ticket but couldn't find a link to buy my son's ticket at the same time.  I'm not happy that we have to pay £7.50 each for Special Delivery when two tickets could go into the one envelope.  Has anyone else had this problem and am I being computer illiterate. as usual?

2 hours ago, Ayr Storm said:

Just bought my Israel away ticket but couldn't find a link to buy my son's ticket at the same time.  I'm not happy that we have to pay £7.50 each for Special Delivery when two tickets could go into the one envelope.  Has anyone else had this problem and am I being computer illiterate. as usual?

No, it’s not just you, it’s been a disaster today. I’d phone up slower time to get one of the £7.50s refunded as that is purely down to their system and people like yourself trying to find workarounds. Unacceptable.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

2 hours ago, Bawheed123 said:

I know i  cant buy until Sunday but was just checking to see how the ticket sale was going hoping there will still be some available  on sunday

You have answered your own question. You won’t have the option to buy tickets until Sunday. 

J

20 hours ago, Ayr Storm said:

No-one should be paying the higher price if they don't want to, the standard £2 delivery charge will be on a drop-down?

My pal and I are booked up to go across, however we don’t have any loyalty points to purchase tickets. We’re currently asking around at work to find two people with enough points to buy us tickets (I believe it’s one ticket per person?) – in case we can’t, how likely does everyone think it will be that there will still be tickets available when they go to general sale?

3 hours ago, Steesh91 said:

My pal and I are booked up to go across, however we don’t have any loyalty points to purchase tickets. We’re currently asking around at work to find two people with enough points to buy us tickets (I believe it’s one ticket per person?) – in case we can’t, how likely does everyone think it will be that there will still be tickets available when they go to general sale?

There won’t be a general sale. All tickets will go to SSC members. Your best bet will be plain clothes and a home end ticket.