Israel tickets on sale - Page 2 - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel tickets on sale

calum83

SFA - this is unacceptable.

Overseas member so I always have to pick up.

However, it won't let me complete the order because I'm automatically excluded from selecting a delivery method.

Message is Due to the nature of your order no standard delivery method is available. Contact the box office to complete your order.

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

SFA - this is unacceptable.

Overseas member so I always have to pick up.

However, it won't let me complete the order because I'm automatically excluded from selecting a delivery method.

Message is Due to the nature of your order no standard delivery method is available. Contact the box office to complete your order.

I've sent them a message to see what's the script with pick-up across there. Obviously your issue is more pressing than mine, as I'm just being a tight bassa.

I think I have sorted, you have to buy a single ticket, then go into your basket to allocate it to a friend, then go back in and select another ticket, go back to basket and allocate it to yourself. As long as we are not sitting apart. The confirmation came through with totally different seat numbers but I think that is an internal accounting thing rather than your actual seat. 

Not user friendly at all. I was expecting to enter 2 tickets then allocate them from a drop down (like it always has been).

Do they not test the system before going live?

J

Just now, scot scotland scottish said:

Having the same problem with family and friends. I have 4 in my cart at the minute and cant get them out, in order to do what Bristol HIbby suggests

Go to your cart, then click on the wee blue head icon. You should (fingers crossed) be able then to allocate them. My issue is it wouldn’t even let me put two into my cart!

J

This is a fuc***g joke!!

When I go to select tickets, it says "Adult (17 points)", which is what I am on.

I can add as many of those as I want, however my friends are not on 17 points, but have more than 7, so when I go to allocate them [Blue Head icon], it says they are ineligible.

Friends & family ordering is such a farce now especially with the points drop down options which don't even seem to be completed correctly!!! Kept getting message saying inappropriate promo code selected -played about with points drop down & eventually got it working but took 45mins!!!

Just now, scot scotland scottish said:

Right I'm now sitting with an empty cart, wanting to buy three tickets. I have two people in my family and friends and all three of us have the required amount of points.  Anybody know how to?

Try what I said earlier. Buy them one at a time in the first screen. (So select one adult ticket at a time). Once all three have been added, go to your basket then click on the blue head icon and allocate them all. (Don’t forget to add a ticket for yourself). 

Thats how I did it. Feck knows how people who want to buy 20 tickets for friends & family will get on!

J

5 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

This is a fuc***g joke!!

When I go to select tickets, it says "Adult (17 points)", which is what I am on.

I can add as many of those as I want, however my friends are not on 17 points, but have more than 7, so when I go to allocate them [Blue Head icon], it says they are ineligible.

We were all on different points, but I just picked four at 7 points as didn't think it'd make any difference, and seemed to work fine.

I'm not even seeing an option to select different points tickets.

At the Seat Quantity screen, I am seeing:

- Adult (17 points) This item is available with a promocode £23.00
- Senior (17 points) This item is available with a promocode £23.00
- Adult Ambulant (Accessible) (17 points) This item is available with a promocode £23.00
- Junior (17 points) This item is available with a promocode £23.00 
- Junior (Accessible) (17 points) This item is available with a promocode £23.00