Israel tickets on sale - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel tickets on sale

calum83

7 hours ago, dean rangers said:

did you buy a ticket for this match and if you buy a ticket where did you buy cus I’m looking for a ticket and I can find the away tickets online 

no not bought a ticket waiting to see if anyone knows when the sfa will put them on sale

• 3 weeks later...

This one does seem particularly late. I travel three weeks tomorrow. 

Beginning to think there will be a pick up over there as they haven’t even announced the sale schedule. And when you consider there are now more point brackets especially once the higher points have been sorted, it seems ambitious to think they can get it sorted and posted in time.

J

11 hours ago, losinkiltpins said:

SFA appear to be leaving ticket sales a little bit late. Anyone heard anything?

Seems to be a issue over an agreement on the ticket prices, but heard last week that we should get some announcement early this week.

How many points do you get for renewing your membership? I seem to have received 2 points connected to membership renewal but I renewed my husbands membership  at the same time as mine. Is it possible I have been awarded his point as well as my own?

I am on 7 points with these 2 points included , I cant check his points online as he cant remember his password nor can he remember what email address they have for him 🙄

If I have been given his point he will only be on 5 points which could pose a dilemma 😬

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

How many points do you get for renewing your membership? I seem to have received 2 points connected to membership renewal but I renewed my husbands membership  at the same time as mine. Is it possible I have been awarded his point as well as my own?

I am on 7 points with these 2 points included , I cant check his points online as he cant remember his password nor can he remember what email address they have for him 🙄

If I have been given his point he will only be on 5 points which could pose a dilemma 😬

one for renewing , and another for being in for three campaigns or more 

11 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

This one does seem particularly late. I travel three weeks tomorrow. 

Beginning to think there will be a pick up over there as they haven’t even announced the sale schedule. And when you consider there are now more point brackets especially once the higher points have been sorted, it seems ambitious to think they can get it sorted and posted in time.

J

I’m in the same boat. I fly out three weeks today. If it is pick up then it’ll probably be in Haifa at the ground. Potential to have 2,000 fans descending on the pick up point a couple of hours before kick off....

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I seem to be missing 3 points, 2 should be added on in the next couple of days but my Costa Rica points is missing. 

Ive also checked my purchase history and there’s no sign off my israel purchase yet the other 3 home games are on, my Israel ticket is sitting on th mantle piece along with th remaining home game

The website isn’t worth a sook 

2 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

one for renewing , and another for being in for three campaigns or more 

Ah, I forgot about that , thanks. 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I seem to be missing 3 points, 2 should be added on in the next couple of days but my Costa Rica points is missing. 

Ive also checked my purchase history and there’s no sign off my israel purchase yet the other 3 home games are on, my Israel ticket is sitting on th mantle piece along with th remaining home game

The website isn’t worth a sook 

If you leave a glass of milk and a carrot with the ticket Santa might deliver your other points for Christmas 🙂