IPTV - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Can't get away with how good it is and how for all their money, Sky, BT et al can't keep the streams off.

Had it for a good while now, absolutely love it. Anyone else have it? 

which one are you using ?

I have thought of a few in the past but never got round to it

We only really watch Netflix and F Movies just now - although some days sucking 15GB a data until switch settings back - think at one stage was using 24 GB although see some of those UHD movies can use 7 GB an hour   

I started off with a firestick and have recently moved to a H96max box off EBAY for about £50. Its full 4k content is superb and my sub is from Simplicity tv which can be found on Facebook and costs £65 per year. I get just about any football game that is being broadcast around the world. 4k movies on demand and any tv series or box sets you can think of, Ive had it a year now with very few glitches. Coupled with my broadband sub I am lucky to spend £400 annually for perfect football (3pm), perfect movies and all the usual Sly shit. My boy even gets all the Basketball he wants.  Anyone still paying Sly or Vermin needs to reserch IPTV. These boxes are excellent as I even take it on holiday with me.

I use it at my caravan on a Hotspot from my phone but it does sook up the data pretty quick

Edited by The White Ceelo
more info

I pay £100 a year for my iptv through Domin8 (can be found on Facebook). 

Ive has it from them for almost two years and I'm thrilled with it. I can watch pretty much any football. NFL Sunday ticket streams are pretty good too, meaning there's no need for me to get NFL Gamepass. 

I can use it on my iPad when I'm working away from home too. 

25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I pay £100 a year for my iptv through Domin8 (can be found on Facebook). 

Ive has it from them for almost two years and I'm thrilled with it. I can watch pretty much any football. NFL Sunday ticket streams are pretty good too, meaning there's no need for me to get NFL Gamepass. 

I can use it on my iPad when I'm working away from home too. 

That sounds great. Had a look online and its a bit confusing for a non techy. Both of my TVs are Sony and do not appear compatible, I do have a fire stick though with the usual channels, Netflix etc. Do I add this IPTV to a fire stick ? Also, do you also get an app as well to watch on iPad when out and about ?

Cheers 

31 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

That sounds great. Had a look online and its a bit confusing for a non techy. Both of my TVs are Sony and do not appear compatible, I do have a fire stick though with the usual channels, Netflix etc. Do I add this IPTV to a fire stick ? Also, do you also get an app as well to watch on iPad when out and about ?

Cheers 

Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. There's loads i still don't know and i've been using it for a few years now! 

Emmm not sure about firestick, i use an Android box. The IPTV supplier i use have their own app on the Google Play store, which can be downloaded. All you then have to do is put your username and password in to that and hey presto. 

On my ipad is use the GSE IPTV app. It enables you to put in the server address of my IPTV supplier, then the username and password. This then populates all the channel lists and lets you watch to your hearts content. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Cheers 

There's a range of different apps you can download on your Firestick; different IPTV suppliers use different apps. It does sound a bit much, but the instructions tend to be pretty clear and most of the suppliers have groups to help with techy issues.

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Cheers 

You'll get the hang of it mate. There's alot less set up steps (for the user at least) than you think. It's mainly being able to downkoad the correct app on your respective device and login with the username and password sent to you. Like TM said, plenty of help available. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. There's loads i still don't know and i've been using it for a few years now! 

Emmm not sure about firestick, i use an Android box. The IPTV supplier i use have their own app on the Google Play store, which can be downloaded. All you then have to do is put your username and password in to that and hey presto. 

On my ipad is use the GSE IPTV app. It enables you to put in the server address of my IPTV supplier, then the username and password. This then populates all the channel lists and lets you watch to your hearts content. 

Pretty much what I do, just costs a wee bit less. The set up for NFL is wicked. Can't wait till its back, managed to see some pre season stuff too 👌

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Much appreciated. 👍

GSE IPTV for Apple or Perfect Player on Android. 

I've got a sub with one that has 5 connections and share it with my folks, brother and father in law and it is excellent - £130 a year.  Has it's own SPFL section which has Rangers, Dundee, Celtic and Aberdeen TV (all live games streamed through their channels). Am aware of some that also has Hibs and Hearts TV

Samsung and LG are the only 2 makers where you can put it directly onto the tv. For the rest of us you need a firestick or android box, once you contact the supplier of choice, usually through Facebook, they will give step by step instructions depending on your device. Its really simple to get started. Go for it and lets destroy the crazy EPL transfer prices.

PS, These can be used anywhere in the world, my mate in OZ watches every Rangers 3pm kickoff

more info

7 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Go for it and lets destroy the crazy EPL transfer prices.

Didn’t realise it was my patriotic duty - I’m in!

I have a samsung smart tv and an iPhone. I tried to do screen mirroring off my phone for the USPGA the other week and that was a disaster - the phone could only search for an “Apple TV” which I don’t have. As someone who doesn’t really understand what Netflix is, I am just chalking it down to me being crap at stuff like this.

However, it sounds like with a Samsung smart tv I’ll be able to watch the opening of the bundesliga this weekend if I get my stuff together??

11 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Samsung and LG are the only 2 makers where you can put it directly onto the tv.

My Phillips telly plays IPTV through the 'GSE IPTV' app no bother. :ok:

3 hours ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

However, it sounds like with a Samsung smart tv I’ll be able to watch the opening of the bundesliga this weekend if I get my stuff together??

Easily. Go for it.

I cancelled Sky after discovering IPTV. #FuckRupertMurdoch

10 hours ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Didn’t realise it was my patriotic duty - I’m in!

I have a samsung smart tv and an iPhone. I tried to do screen mirroring off my phone for the USPGA the other week and that was a disaster - the phone could only search for an “Apple TV” which I don’t have. As someone who doesn’t really understand what Netflix is, I am just chalking it down to me being crap at stuff like this.

Download the app and get a sub.  You'll be online within 30 minutes 

Edited by Debian

13 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Anyone recommend a decent app and sub for using it through an Amazon FireStick?

Perfect player app and Simplicity sub mate, if you contact Simplicity through Facebook they can set you up with a FREE trial. As I say, they will walk you through the whole process and have you up and running in about 15mins, Njoy