IPTV - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm happy paying 27p/day for reliable streams and PPV's that never, ever go down. To be able to go from thinking about watching something, to actually watching it in 20 seconds, to have support if i am having any issues, to be able to watch any NFL match i want, to be able to watch films on demand with no issues. 

To generally just have a superior experience to the thick cunts who think buying a firestick means they know what they're talking about. 

You do know what I meant when I said that I've not once had a problem with the Firestick 4K, right? It means that I've never had a problem with it.. at all. I honestly don't know which links and which websites you've used for streaming, but I'm not actually talking about using the Firestick with Kodi. Kodi is obsolete and even when it did work, it didn't.

If you download the silk browser, locate good streaming places, I can assure you, there will never be a problem. Any sporting event that I've tried to watch (NFL, NHL, NBA, Football, Tennis, etc) I have been able to stream in the speed of a click of the fingers, with no interruptions.

Plus watching the latest Movies/TV is also flawless.

If you don't experience problems you generally don't require support. 

Thick cunts? Yeah, dead thick. I bought a two year subscription to NordVPN (one-off payment) and a Firestick 4K for £35 combined. Meanwhile, you'll be paying that a month? And you require customer support as things go wrong, I mean, they wouldn't have customer support if things always went smoothly, right?

Boy is my face red. :)

So... these magic beans....

Edited by Chripper

Sounds like you've got the potential for a million dollar empire there, chief. If it's obviously the way forward then why don't you hoover up a bunch of Firesticks, set them all up and then flog them for £50 a shot? You'll get an increase of 67% on your original investment for something even a chimp could do.

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

Indeed. The only time i've needed assistance was when my ISP was blocking IPTV streams. It was good that there was someone there to help me know which settings to change within my router settings. 

Heehaw to do with the streams or service but help there when required. 

Thick cunts? Yeah, dead thick. I bought a two year subscription to NordVPN (one-off payment) and a Firestick 4K for £35 combined. Meanwhile, you'll be paying that a month?

27p/day = £35/month to you?

Definite thick cunt :ok: 

Edited by Parklife

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

You do know what I meant when I said that I've not once had a problem with the Firestick 4K, right? It means that I've never had a problem with it.. at all. I honestly don't know which links and which websites you've used for streaming, but I'm not actually talking about using the Firestick with Kodi. Kodi is obsolete and even when it did work, it didn't.

If you download the silk browser, locate good streaming places, I can assure you, there will never be a problem. Any sporting event that I've tried to watch (NFL, NHL, NBA, Football, Tennis, etc) I have been able to stream in the speed of a click of the fingers, with no interruptions.

Plus watching the latest Movies/TV is also flawless.

Thick cunts? Yeah, dead thick. I bought a two year subscription to NordVPN (one-off payment) and a Firestick 4K for £35 combined. Meanwhile, you'll be paying that a month? And you require customer support as things go wrong, I mean, they wouldn't have customer support if things always went smoothly, right?

Boy is my face red. :)

So... these magic beans....

I don't know anyone charging that a month. If you want to pay monthly you'll be £10 a month. Most just pay a year upfront.

I think your lost on what a problem actually is. Yours is going looking for things in the first place.

When the update comes (only 3rd gen 4k atm) and everything is barred, who will you turn to?

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. The only time i've needed assistance was when my ISP was blocking IPTV streams. It was good that there was someone there to help me know which settings to change within my router settings. 

I give out a lot of help actually but it's mostly trivial things, can I change to multi room? There's a film from 1982, can you get it added? Can we get ifollow on? 

Problems, of course there's the odd one but they are very few and far between. Even sky fked up right before the old firm there, everyone has them. From what I'm told almost everyone lost out on the last big ppv, bar us, then we lost everything for about 2 hours a couple of weeks ago due to a hack while everyone else was online. Shit happens. Were all getting something very good for very little.

I asked at the start of the thread are people getting and enjoying, clearly, well for the most of folk in here they are.

Fk going bk to the days of kodi  & looking for things hoping it will work.  

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Thick cunt or fantasist based on Rogers getting Liverpool to recall Ward when Deila was the Celtic manager?

I’d originally got a fire stick for Kodi, but as Chripper said even when it worked it didn’t work.

Did a job for films and Box sets, but was useless for live sport. Now useless altogether.

IPTV is exactly what I was looking for, something even grandna can work for the equivalent of one months subscription to sky/virgin etc.

I could do what Chripper does, but I’d spend half my life on the phone telling my wife how to put toy story on and the grandparents would be a waste of time...

For a reliable service with a simple interface and support if required it’s good value in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

What are these issues folk are having with Kodi by the way? I'm still using it for box sets and movies with no issues.

All the add ons i’d been using return few or no results and when you try and open the results you do get, it gives that box thing about authentication if anything at all.

46 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Mine is more or less dead on pretty much any platform I try and use.

It's worth signing up for Real Debrid. It's an extra expense, but really useful for getting good quality film/TV provider links.

12 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Sounds like you've got the potential for a million dollar empire there, chief. If it's obviously the way forward then why don't you hoover up a bunch of Firesticks, set them all up and then flog them for £50 a shot? You'll get an increase of 67% on your original investment for something even a chimp could do.

If you reply to me you might want to actually reply to one of my posts, lest it makes you look like a wee bit of a pansy, you know the ones, the kind of pansy that can't be in the same room as a person when they're dissing them. Yep. Makes you look like a scared mouse.

You're so much better than that!

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Doesn't sound too good to me. My ISP doesn't really block streams from the internet, they're funny like that. Plus I owe a little thing called an VPN. Look it up. Besides, nothing illegal about streaming via a firestick. 

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

In fairness to me, I ignored that part, as I thought you may have got your numbers wrong. You don't really seem like the number crunching kinda person. No offence. :)

£35 or £50 or £100, does it really matter? What does matter is that I'll never be paying another penny until my NordVPN runs out. But then I'll renew if for one payment of £5.

And honestly, name calling? Really? I don't think I've ever had a conversation where you haven't called a name. Have you got Tourette's or is your vocabulary limited?

10 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Thick cunt or fantasist based on Rogers getting Liverpool to recall Ward when Deila was the Celtic manager?

You know what that means when people drag up conversations from the past? (3 at the back, Danny Ward) It means that I stay In peoples minds. Which is a compliment. :) And yes, Rodgers 100% arranged for Ward to return, Greg Stewart? Probably not.

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’d originally got a fire stick for Kodi, but as Chripper said even when it worked it didn’t work.

Did a job for films and Box sets, but was useless for live sport. Now useless altogether.

IPTV is exactly what I was looking for, something even grandna can work for the equivalent of one months subscription to sky/virgin etc.

I could do what Chripper does, but I’d spend half my life on the phone telling my wife how to put toy story on and the grandparents would be a waste of time...

For a reliable service with a simple interface and support if required it’s good value in my opinion.

Exactly. For a period in time XBMC/KODI were solid, but generally only with movies and tv shows, with live sporting events it was always ridiculous. By the time (if) you managed to find a working stream the game had finished. :P  With the dozens of links if felt like "Deal or no deal", as it was down to pure luck if you picked a working stream or not.

Yeah, I suppose that's a good point. If you're competent with technology it'll be a breeze, but if you're having to direct the older generation or people who aren't very good with technology then I suppose something with a simpler interface would save time and keep fuss to a minimum.

If you do go down my route then I'd happily send you the links that I use. As said, I've never had any problems, not even any buffering issues. Maybe I've just been lucky. :)

8 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Chripper, you're by far my favourite relatively new poster. You're able to start arguments (not always through your own volition!) in random threads :lol::ok:

I like him too. Talks complete nonsense but I like his combativeness. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Chripper, you're by far my favourite relatively new poster. You're able to start arguments (not always through your own volition!) in random threads :lol::ok:

Thank you. Thank you. :)

It's not easy to be this narcissistic and obnoxious... oh wait, it is. ;)

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I like him too. Talks complete nonsense but I like his combativeness. :lol: 

Thank you, it's one of my strongest traits... combativeness, not talking complete nonsense. ;)

Let this be a lesson to the kids out there, be yourself and speak your mind, and if at least one person thinks you're talking nonsense it means that you're doing something very right. :)

10 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Cyberflix 

Install FireDl. 

FireDl code - 617329

Like showbox etc lads, well worth it for being free 👍

Just incase anyone hasn't got it or heard of it. 

You can get that on just about anything android. 

Cool. Thanks for that.

I'll give it a try. :)

Mazzie: I travel about a lot in my job to multiple locations - 3 main ones. Would you need to get 3 x subscriptions for each telly or can you log in with your one subscription account?

Also does it have Racing TV?

3 hours ago, Mitre said:

Mazzie: I travel about a lot in my job to multiple locations - 3 main ones. Would you need to get 3 x subscriptions for each telly or can you log in with your one subscription account?

Also does it have Racing TV?

I have an app called "GSE" on my iPad, where I can log in to my subscription and watch it anywhere. Use it all the time when working away. 

1 hour ago, Mitre said:

cheers - i will look into that

Replied to your message mate. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I have an app called "GSE" on my iPad, where I can log in to my subscription and watch it anywhere. Use it all the time when working away. 

Look for the apple smarters too mate. Your login will work on it. . You might like the layout more. I do, my opinion ofcourse. 

On 1/18/2019 at 1:31 PM, Mazziessc said:

Cyberflix

Install FireDl. 

FireDl code - 617329

Like showbox etc lads, well worth it for being free 👍

Just incase anyone hasn't got it or heard of it. 

You can get that on just about anything android. 

I know what Cyberflix is from a quick Google but what is FireDI please?

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, Chripper said:

If you reply to me you might want to actually reply to one of my posts, lest it makes you look like a wee bit of a pansy, you know the ones, the kind of pansy that can't be in the same room as a person when they're dissing them. Yep. Makes you look like a scared mouse.

You're so much better than that!

Sorry. It will not happen again. Do you have a copy of the TAMB posting etiquette pamphlet handy? I've clearly not went through it thoroughly enough.