The mighty.................... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The mighty....................

Things are tense this season with Rangers providing a challenge again.  My own opinion (for what it's worth)  is that we are in a better state than for a long time.  Scottish football is creating headlines for a change.  Lennon, Rodgers, Gerrard are all 'names' in British football.  Still don't rate McInnes though but he may prove us wrong.  Anyway, have a happy Tuesday.  Scotland Forever.

And Steve Clarke and Tommy Wright in case I upset anyone.  But not Levein.  After Prague!

Edited by Rolling hIlls

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Things are tense this season with Rangers providing a challenge again.

You’ve played 2 league games.

Lets see how the table looks after a round of games.

:lol:

You also forgot Stephen Robinson.

:ok:

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Things are tense this season with Rangers providing a challenge again. 

Beating newly promoted St. Mirren and allowing a 'class below' Aberdeen to equal their total points accumulated from last season after they went into extra time in Europe v EPL opposition?

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Beating newly promoted St. Mirren and allowing a 'class below' Aberdeen to equal their total points accumulated from last season after they went into extra time in Europe v EPL opposition?

There are more condradictions in that statement than ever before Scotty!! 

Anyone that cannot see the Rangers are back is either blind or delusional.  Most on here are the latter.  One more top class player to sign and we are sorted for the league.  Europa Cup will prove a bit difficult but not unattainable.  Think about that over yer cornflakes!  Have a god day.  Away to count the sheep.  Can never mind how many I have.  Every time I get past 30 I fall asleep.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Europa Cup will prove a bit difficult but not unattainable.  Think about that over yer cornflakes!  

The comparison of Lafferty and Morelos to Hately and McCoist was ridiculous enough, but that bit above Hoover’s the cookies 🤣

Atletico (3 times ), Seville ( 3 times ), Porto, Chelsea and Man Utd have won the last 9 Europa leagues, but you think it’s not unattainable to “The Rangers” .

Jesus wept please tell me you’re at it and I’ve just been wooshed. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And on a final note.  Lafferty and Morelos will become the Hately and McCoist of the modern game.  Mark my words.  I can hear the sheep baaing so better go.

I’ve always thought your the funniest guy on here thanks for proving it 

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

The comparison of Lafferty and Morelos to Hately and McCoist was ridiculous enough, but that bit above Hoover’s the cookies 🤣

Atletico (3 times ), Seville ( 3 times ), Porto, Chelsea and Man Utd have won the last 9 Europa leagues, but you think it’s not unattainable to “The Rangers” .

I was hoping he meant qualifying wasn't unattainable.

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

on a slightly seperate note, those previous winners above. Were they all CL drop outs or did any start in the EL?

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

on a slightly seperate note, those previous winners above. Were they all CL drop outs or did any start in the EL?

Man Utd and Sevile at least once never dropped out from the Champions league, I would imagine the rest dropped out.