Labour Councillor Jim Sheridan - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labour Councillor Jim Sheridan

The "No longer due to" is the killer 

However there is no doubt the Establishment Blairites are ..shall we say ...taking advantage ?

I dont want to say "exaggerating" as i have absolutely no idea what is going on down there

Poorly worded statement from Jim but the sentiment is understandable. The attempts to besmirch Corbyn by the Blairites and their MSM pals have been shameless.  Margaret Hodge saying she now knows what it was like to be Jewish in Nazi Germany :wtf:

17 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Poorly worded statement from Jim but the sentiment is understandable. The attempts to besmirch Corbyn by the Blairites and their MSM pals have been shameless.  Margaret Hodge saying she now knows what it was like to be Jewish in Nazi Germany :wtf:

In complete agreement. 

I was on a community council about 12-15 years ago in a village in a reasonably affluent area. Jim Sheridan was the MP. I saw him twice in all the years I was on the cc . When he did turn up was arrogant and disinterested.  

I appreciate the concerns from the village residents were probably trivial in comparison to other areas he covered  but he was still their MP and their issues deserved to be heard.  

The SNP councillor on the other hand was there every month , she was interested , hard working and got things achieved.  Infact that is when I changed my vote from Labour to SNP. 

I may be wrong about him but can only go by the experience I had. 

I do have some sympathy for Corbyn though. 

When I moved to Renfrewshire in the 80's I was appalled to learn my MP was a Tory (Anna McCurley).   I blamed all the BoW toffs of course :whistling:

So I was about to vote tactically for Labour, but then heard the aforementioned on the radio.   That was the last time I ever considered such a move.

However, I do not believe from the above that he is anti-semitic.