Hotels - Page 2 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotels

Albanian Hibs

Only the second best hotel, that’s a right bummer. I guess with the money I’ve saved him by slipping up and not booking the best one,I’ll just cancel my seats on the Davy bus convoy and get him to book the hotel limo for the return journey. 

13 hours ago, snoopyhill said:

Ha ha don't think we are stalking you but I checked out the Hotel Town House and have now cancelled the Arber and booked Hotel Town House.

No worries, it looks like a nice hotel and very cheap. Only 4 weeks now...

Heads up to anyone who has booked Living Hotel. They only have 12 rooms and our group of 28 have all the rooms. I know others have reservations at the hotel and have obviously double booked the rooms. They said they would contact the other guests to inform them.

Ok, I'm getting  a tadge worried as I only decided to go late as lone soldier cos the usual three lads cannae make it and have booked in to "the rose garden". Notice no mention of it on this thread ! !! So bit worrying ! I've no idea why I picked that place  (apart from a vague recollection of a similarly named place in Belize). Anyone heard anything good or bad as can change ?

11 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

Ok, I'm getting  a tadge worried as I only decided to go late as lone soldier cos the usual three lads cannae make it and have booked in to "the rose garden". Notice no mention of it on this thread ! !! So bit worrying ! I've no idea why I picked that place  (apart from a vague recollection of a similarly named place in Belize). Anyone heard anything good or bad as can change ?

I beg your pardon?

Re Jailers post about Living Hotel, 3 twins booked months ago by neebs ,we are split between hotels, he has mailed both hotel and booking.com.  No replies..But not to fussed, cheaper hotel deals still there and the Star Hotel has a bar called Minge below..Perfect base camp just off the square. More fannies than usual that week.

Edited by The Bunnet

44 minutes ago, The Bunnet said:

Re Jailers post about Living Hotel, 3 twins booked months ago by neebs ,we are split between hotels, he has mailed both hotel and booking.com.  No replies..But not to fussed, cheaper hotel deals still there and the Star Hotel has a bar called Minge below..Perfect base camp just off the square. More fannies than usual that week.

@Tartantruck, we’ll need to go there! 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 3:15 PM, The Bunnet said:

4 French TA in the Star Hotel too. 🍺🍺🍺