Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Hamiltonnil said:

Hotel Mondial. Rooftop pool and bar used by locals.

You’d better hope it’s indoor. It’s mid November. 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 of us Fifers split between the Living Hotel and the Jolly Hotel.  Both  very central in Tirana mins from each other. This is a trip / country that everyone of us looking forward too...Going to get the flag on the Pyramid......

 

Edited by The Bunnet
not finished txt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 12:14 AM, The Bunnet said:

9 of us Fifers split between the Living Hotel and the Jolly Hotel.  Both  very central in Tirana mins from each other. This is a trip / country that everyone of us looking forward too...Going to get the flag on the Pyramid......

 

Think both trips are going to be excellent. Albania will be a much more popular destination once the airport gets built down on the coast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, doonhameronthedon said:

Think both trips are going to be excellent. Albania will be a much more popular destination once the airport gets built down on the coast.

Think Davy has 21 buses full for this.

Wonder what the biggest support ever to visit Albania is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Think Davy has 21 buses full for this.

Wonder what the biggest support ever to visit Albania is?

What does one bus hold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×