Sign in to follow this  
Padre Andrew

Wizz air flight Thursday 15th

The 06:00 Wizz Air from Luton on Thursday 15th Nov has been cancelled.

They offered us the day before, which was no use, due to work.

Flights from Gatwick with BA still available on Thursday afternoon.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

@Tartantruck, was this your flight?

Aye!!  Everything moved back by 24 hours. Now going out on the Wed morning instead o Thu!

Bit of a pain having to adjust other flights and re-book accommodation but got there eventually!! 

I just received an email from wizz saying our 6am flight on Sat 17th has been changed to 6.50am Fri 16th. 

We have Easyjet flights down to Luton booked for the Friday night plus a hotel in Luton. Dont know what to do now.

23 hours ago, Padre Andrew said:

The 06:00 Wizz Air from Luton on Thursday 15th Nov has been cancelled.

They offered us the day before, which was no use, due to work.

Flights from Gatwick with BA still available on Thursday afternoon.

Aye got exactly the same email. Absolutely no use the day before because the hotel I have in Tirana the rooms are non refundable. Cancelled flights and as mentioned flying from Gatwick to Tirana on the Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately the hotel I had booked on wednesday night in Luton was non refundable and I have also had to cancel the flight from edinburgh to luton on wednesday night and I am now flying from edinburgh to gatwick early on thursday. Won't be flying with wizz air again.

7 hours ago, Albanian Hibs said:

I just received an email from wizz saying our 6am flight on Sat 17th has been changed to 6.50am Fri 16th. 

We have Easyjet flights down to Luton booked for the Friday night plus a hotel in Luton. Dont know what to do now.

we were in the same boat mate managed to get flights changed at a price for thursday phoned hotel in albania they changed the bookin no problem.had the ibis in luton booked and they played hardball they eventuallychanged it at a price.still no email from wizzair workin out about £100 axtra arseholes.

My flight from Budapest to Tirana has been changed from Thursday to Tuesday. Looks like it will cost me 60 quid extra taking another route, which obviously they won't pay for. I've used this mob 3 times and this is the second time this sort of thing has happened. Will be avoiding them in future. 

10 hours ago, bigphil25 said:

Aye got exactly the same email. Absolutely no use the day before because the hotel I have in Tirana the rooms are non refundable. Cancelled flights and as mentioned flying from Gatwick to Tirana on the Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately the hotel I had booked on wednesday night in Luton was non refundable and I have also had to cancel the flight from edinburgh to luton on wednesday night and I am now flying from edinburgh to gatwick early on thursday. Won't be flying with wizz air again.

Or maybe just don't book non-refundable rooms?

On 8/18/2018 at 9:12 PM, Zicoladud said:

we were in the same boat mate managed to get flights changed at a price for thursday phoned hotel in albania they changed the bookin no problem.had the ibis in luton booked and they played hardball they eventuallychanged it at a price.still no email from wizzair workin out about £100 axtra arseholes.

Managed to rebook for the wizz Friday flight. Cancelled both Luton airport and tirana hotels (had free cancellation) and re booked other hotels. Changed my easyjet flight from the fri to the thurs night which cost £46. In total we have had to shell out an extra £160 or so because of Wizz Air.

Two of us booked on this flight. No digs in Luton, anyone know if the airport seats are comfy?!

Why waste time in the airport?

Luton is the city that never sleeps -   

Do not pass up the opportunity of a lifetime that fate has presented you with ......................... or regret if forever!

Edited by Catchart Circle

After reading the other post, I can't wait for the delights of Luton on a Wintery Thursday evening!