Community Reputation. How does it work? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Community Reputation. How does it work?

So I was just reviewing my profile. It sais in "Community Reputation" I'm a great guy. We already know that. In saying that, who and how does one get rated? I'm greatful and flattered you feel that way about me. Just wondering how it works? Cuz I am sure as fuck Larky Masher had nothing to do with this. 😁

Ramy, I will break this as gently as I can cos I like you.

There is a very low standard on this board. Attaining ‘great guy ‘ status is similar to achieving a D minus. Infact I would go as far as to say the fewer points you have the more psychologically  balanced you are. 

According to the community reputation I am also a great guy , and I am not even a guy. 

I do however think you are a great  😉

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

There is a very low standard on this board. Attaining ‘great guy ‘ status is similar to achieving a D minus. Infact I would go as far as to say the fewer points you have the more psychologically  balanced you are. 

According to the community reputation I am also a great guy , and I am not even a guy. 

Where’s the dislike button? 😫

17 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Awe cheers for that. Bit broken hearted now that I am a -D. I was chuffed. I like you too btw.😁

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

I neither like, nor dislike him. He's just dumb as fuck and has hoachin patter. 

He has his moments that do make me chuckle at times to be fair. I think he’d be the first to admit that his Hillsborough stuff came out wrong. A few judge him on that I think and the board needs a strong DTS. 😊

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

I neither like, nor dislike him. He's just dumb as fuck and has hoachin patter. 

Parklife. "Dumb as Fuck". Is that right? Why is that? What makes me dumb as fuck? I am.curious. I will not sort to insults like your good self. Please elaborate on how I am dumb as fuck as you have politely pointed out. I sincerely hope you have the balls to answer my question. Cheers big man. 

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Parklife. "Dumb as Fuck". Is that right? Why is that? What makes me dumb as fuck? I am.curious. I will not sort to insults like your good self. Please elaborate on how I am dumb as fuck as you have politely pointed out. I sincerely hope you have the balls to answer my question. Cheers big man. 

Parklife wasn't talking about you; he explicitly says that he's referring to the poster with the highest number of reputation points. However, to be fair, thinking he was talking about you does make you come across as dumb as fuck. :ok:

36 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Parklife wasn't talking about you; he explicitly says that he's referring to the poster with the highest number of reputation points. However, to be fair, thinking he was talking about you does make you come across as dumb as fuck. :ok:

🤣🤣👍👍

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS. 🤣

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

5 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

Cheers for clarifying that, Donny. 😂😂

17 hours ago, Ormond said:

He has his moments that do make me chuckle at times to be fair. I think he’d be the first to admit that his Hillsborough stuff came out wrong. A few judge him on that I think and the board needs a strong DTS. 😊

Until you posted this I thought Parkie was referring to you.  Thanks for clarifying that 😏

yours,

Dumb as fuck 2

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Until you posted this I thought Parkie was referring to you.  Thanks for clarifying that 😏

yours,

Dumb as fuck 2

It's not you, don't worry :lol: