Sign in to follow this  
wanderer

Scotland Retro gear

34 minutes ago, drew said:

I was hoping someone would do the Euro 92 home and away top.

The home one is available in a large on Ebay right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/UMBRO-RETRO-JERSEY-SHIRT-SCOTLAND-THE-SCOTTISH-FOOTBALL-ASSOCIATION-L-SIZE/153190978020?hash=item23aae4d1e4:g:WlcAAOSwyYFaMuFa

Edited by Ormond

On 9/26/2018 at 11:39 AM, Rab The Crab said:

They’ve since added the 96 Tartan top and the rest of the range will be out on Friday.

Some of the range online looks good. 

Am sure John Lewis sold these  few years ago. I get the appeal of the 80s ones and down, sort of minimalist retro vibe but am not having the 90s ones, probably cause they are without the Umbro badge. Look like some fake effort you'd get in Spain or turkey or some where like that, no dis-respect.

8 hours ago, wanderer said:

Score draw just added the 94-96 (white and purple) and 96-99 (yellow and blue) Away kits to their range.

I see in the images they don’t have Umbro on them.

11 hours ago, Ormond said:

They’re not allowed to put them on, the only ones that do are the less ‘official’ ones like Aztec Retro.

11 hours ago, Ormond said:

These are not produced by Umbro, so unless they pay a fee to put their logo on it, they can only produce the shirt without the kit makers logo.

hopefully some tracksuit tops follow soon (only one I would like from the 90’s was the blue and white hooped one from Italia 90) and fingers crossed for the Italia 90 away kit to make an appearance soon.

50 minutes ago, wanderer said:

These are not produced by Umbro, so unless they pay a fee to put their logo on it, they can only produce the shirt without the kit makers logo.

hopefully some tracksuit tops follow soon (only one I would like from the 90’s was the blue and white hooped one from Italia 90) and fingers crossed for the Italia 90 away kit to make an appearance soon.

I’ve seen the 90 trackie top a few times on eBay recently. I’d love the silver 86 one. 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, wanderer said:

Tottenham seem to be the only club that produce all their retro shirts with the original manufacturer's logo on.  Admiral, Hummel and Umbro, even though they're currently with Nike.

Pretty sure Score Draw did the 86 Away shirt a few years ago so hope to see that available soon.  The 80's red away wouldn't go amiss either.

As has been said, please order bigger with Toffs. My ‘74 jersey arrived yesterday and I can scarcely fit my head through the neck. 

Before any smart arse says it, I don’t have a big head. 😎

I tried Toffs on the back of this thread and the hoody I bought has the stitching coming apart on the pocket already and I have worn it maybe three times. They may have been good quality once but they sure as fuck ain’t now.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, Rab The Crab said:

They’ve since added the 96 Tartan top and the rest of the range will be out on Friday.

I grew up in that era, back then I didn't really appreciate how good the 94/96 top was.

I actually kinda like it now. The badge is strange, though.

Edited by Chripper