Scotland Retro gear - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Retro gear

wanderer

2 hours ago, bazmidd said:

I actually see Umbro are making kits again, they are now Everton's kit makers. Would be fantastic to see us go back to Umbro kits tbh

Umbro have been back a few years, they just seem to struggle to keep anyone longer than a season or two....

Apparently SFA deal with Adidas is up next year, and rumors are they will be moving on to a new supplier (I suspect New Balance, as they have been pushing hard to break into the international market over the last year or two)

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Thought all your fake Chinese pish looked ‘real’, naw? 🙈

The best eyesight on the planet couldnae tell. But I’m efter a hoodie which China Express dinnae dae. 

Whit you worrying aboot anyway? Unless it’s Polish pish you’re no’ interested. You’re like the Scottish version of those Swedish tarts in Poland. 🙈😄

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

The best eyesight on the planet couldnae tell. But I’m efter a hoodie which China Express dinnae dae. 

Whit you worrying aboot anyway? Unless it’s Polish pish you’re no’ interested. You’re like the Scottish version of those Swedish tarts in Poland. 🙈😄

I’m a male Polish tart with a World Cup Final to my name. 

Happy with that 😉🇵🇱🙌🏼

Edited by McTeeko

• 4 weeks later...

Got the 78 Argentina top from Toffs along with the 1990 Polo

I still have the initial Toffs Argentina 78 top which had the real FIFA World Cup Argentina 78 badge

This one is missing the FIFA World Cup bit at the top of the badge

3208_1.jpg

I had the original 1990 top but swopped it for a Brazilian top in Turin

This is the Toffs polo

p0077_2.jpg

54 minutes ago, joecraigfanclub said:

I bought the white 70s away top and would suggest anyone buying goes up a size from their normal size. Good quality product.

I’ve just bought the same thing. I always buy large now anyway and have to slightly shrink them in the dryer a bawhair to fit.

4 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

Was there ever (I don't know if there was) or is a tracksuit top with SCOTLAND on the back? A bit like CCCP, ITALIA, EIRE etc available to buy?

Thanks in advance! 

Are you talking the old Umbro version from the 70s? Don’t know if that was ever available but Diadora did one (a trackie top) when they made our gear. Was pretty guff with a dodgy collar right enough. 

On 9/14/2018 at 6:27 PM, weekevie04 said:

Was there ever (I don't know if there was) or is a tracksuit top with SCOTLAND on the back? A bit like CCCP, ITALIA, EIRE etc available to buy?

Thanks in advance! 

I bought a Scotland one in Canada at the U20 WC in 2007 for £50. Its Adidas, navy blue, three white stripes going down the arm, Scotland in white letters on the back and a Saltire on the left tit. Decent value but I have rarely worn it. When I did I was asked a few times where I got it. The recent Adidas lightweight tracksuit top type jacket was good value but it looks like they have discontinued those. I saw the black warm up jacket in the new range being worn by people last week and that looked smart. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, Rab The Crab said:

Score Draw are launching a Scottish range soon. Not sure which ones they’re doing though.

Any idea when?  I'm tempted by the Argentina 78 top from Toffs but might hold off if Score Draw are doing a new range!