Home ticket website issues... - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home ticket website issues...

KillieKeef

Trying to buy tickets for myself and friends through the website. Accounts all linked and have done this in previous campaigns.

When I choose the fourth ticket (Israel), the website takes off the £10 that you get for buying all four in one go. However, when I then try to assign the name of the person for the ticket, I get a message saying tat one or more of the group are not eligible for this ticket. All fully paid-up members.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Cheers!

13 hours ago, KillieKeef said:

Trying to buy tickets for myself and friends through the website. Accounts all linked and have done this in previous campaigns.

When I choose the fourth ticket (Israel), the website takes off the £10 that you get for buying all four in one go. However, when I then try to assign the name of the person for the ticket, I get a message saying tat one or more of the group are not eligible for this ticket. All fully paid-up members.

Cheers!

I had that, I just assumed it linked them as it deducted £10.

My sister can only make Israel & Albania and when I got to the Israel game it knew only to deduct a tenner from all the tickets minus one so I assumed they are linked.

The fact that it would let me purchase the tickets in a members only sale without assigning them to members for the Israel game made me think it did it for you.

Edited by Squirrelhumper
Edit

18 hours ago, KillieKeef said:

Cheers!

I had that issue -- phoned hotline and they said you have to select a name using the head and shoulder tag when assigning ticket to person.