2001 A Space Odyssey ? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2001 A Space Odyssey ?

5 hours ago, Kimba said:

...(by the way it was you that made the first comment about me, Im defending myself here)... 

No, it was Ally first, then Biffer.

(Go back and look.)

You are oblivious to even the simple things you get wrong (so admitting them would be out of the question).

5 hours ago, Kimba said:

Best get saved before the catching away.

Already saved. I'll give you a hug on the way up.

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

Never ever have I felt the desire to put anyone on ignore before but congratulations goes to Kimba. 😩

I'm just about there, too, unfortunately.

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

You are a braw fitba’ guy and regardless of what eejits say you don’t derail particular topics unless you are asked. I’m not interested in your religious stuff but your fitba’ stuff is pretty nailed on. 

That's very kind, and much appreciated.

The sad thing with Jude is that as Christians we're only supposed to 'lead a horse to water'.

Let the horse decide whether or not he wants to take a drink.

Kimba's modus operandi is akin to holding the horse's head under.

We are to plant seeds and let the Holy Spirit do the watering and the nurturing.

My advice to Kimba would be to attend a Bible-believing church as God has asked (but there's always an excuse).

Hebrew 10:24  "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,  25not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

If you're not in obedience to God, then you are in disobedience to God.

52 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's very kind, and much appreciated.

The sad thing with Jude is that as Christians we're only supposed to 'lead a horse to water'.

Let the horse decide whether or not he wants to take a drink.

Kimba's modus operandi is akin to holding the horse's head under.

We are to plant seeds and let the Holy Spirit do the watering and the nurturing.

My advice to Kimba would be to attend a Bible-believing church as God has asked (but there's always an excuse).

Hebrew 10:24  "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,  25not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

If you're not in obedience to God, then you are in disobedience to God.

Obedience is believing the true gospel and spiritual, not your false Churchianity, which no-one wants Scotty, except you and all the false worshipers. You don't even know the meaning of what you 'preach' because you have no spiritual understanding of God's Word rightly divided.

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/2015/08/15/hebrews-10-25/

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

You are a braw fitba’ guy and regardless of what eejits say you don’t derail particular topics unless you are asked. I’m not interested in your religious stuff but your fitba’ stuff is pretty nailed on. 

I'm glad you're not interested in his religious stuff, cos it's rank and serves the god of this world ...

22 hours ago, Kimba said:

Where's your boasting in the cross of Christ Scotty?    I haven't got anything to boast about in myself since God did all the work.

You don't seem to realise 'living the Christian life' is not part of salvation.  It's salvation first - without works when someone BELIEVES the gospel. Then you read God's Word rightly divided and allow the SOUND DOCTRINE to get down into your inner man/soul.    Get out of religious Churchianity while you can!

Scotty won't watch (too puffed up in vain imaginations of how he and religious christendom are better than everyone else)

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, it was Ally first, then Biffer.

(Go back and look.)

You are oblivious to even the simple things you get wrong (so admitting them would be out of the question).

Already saved. I'll give you a hug on the way up.

You are a two faced hypocrite Scotty.  You hate that God saves people who don't then go onto serve him.  You can't stand the fact that He will save them regardless because you are self righteous, that's why.  

Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

You Scotty, a present day religious Pharisee, who thinks they are better than anyone else, you need to get over your SELF.

11 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Scotty won't watch (too puffed up in vain imaginations of how he and religious christendom are better than everyone else)

I'm not better than anyone.

(Never have been.)

7 minutes ago, Kimba said:

You are a two faced hypocrite Scotty.  You hate that God saves people who don't___________ then go onto serve him.  You can't stand the fact that He will save them regardless because you are self righteous, that's why.  

God wishes that none perish, and that's what I want too. 😊

(You seem to get really angry when I point out things like angels have wings or that I wasn't the first person to mention you in this thread.)

8 minutes ago, Kimba said:

You Scotty, a present day religious Pharisee, who thinks they are better than anyone else, you need to get over your SELF.

I just don't believe that serving and obeying God during my sanctification is works.

(And neither does God.)

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm not better than anyone.

(Never have been.)

God wishes that none perish, and that's what I want too. 😊

(You seem to get really angry when I point out things like angels have wings or that I wasn't the first person to mention you in this thread.)

I just don't believe that serving and obeying God during my sanctification is works.

(And neither does God.)

yeah, that's why you say that if they don't do what your church says that "THEY WERE NEVER REALLY SAVED AT ALL".

FALSE CHURCHIANITY.

I will stick with what God says, thank you. 

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

People have to know that just because they said 'the prayer' or ticked a box that they're not really saved.

They have to believe in their hearts.

Lol, now trying to make it an "emotional" thing....i.e. oh if you weren't sorry enough, you were never saved at all.   When is someone "sorry enough" Scotty?  You are serving the god of this world. 

No, not trying to make it an emotional thing.

Romans 10:9 says that if we believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead that we will be saved.

The gospel is believing our SIN nature past present and future has been taken care of by the death burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ thanks to His BLOOD sacrifice.  Do you trust in His finished work ? 

And with that, I'm going to put you on ignore.

I wish you the best.

God Bless.

You say God doesn't save sinners, shame on you Scotty, you serve false Christendom, not the true God,who doesn't want anyone to perish and gives free grace to anyone who believes the gospel of grace.  Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ. 

How many videos of this weirdo in the motor has Kimba posted now ?

Imagine hanging on every word of a guy in a car on a subject that cannot be proved or disproved

2 hours ago, exile said:

Has the shape of the earth (and the sun, and moon) been resolved yet?

Yes - Anything that the bible doesnt agree with is a lie