Ayr Races - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Flure said:

What table?

Stop pretending you dont have a table, nobody believes your cries of poverty. 

I remember many years ago as a young girl, sneaking a glimpse into the Great Hall , on my way to the servant’s quarters .  

Right then I thought wistfully  ’’when I grow up I am going to have a grand table,  just like Lord Flure’’. 

And I hope that email to Gman wasnt a request to stoke your fire again,  her dungarees are something entirely different   😡 

36 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Stop pretending you dont have a table, nobody believes your cries of poverty. 

I remember many years ago as a young girl, sneaking a glimpse into the Great Hall , on my way to the servant’s quarters .  

Right then I thought wistfully  ’’when I grow up I am going to have a grand table,  just like Lord Flure’’. 

And I hope that email to Gman wasnt a request to stoke your fire again,  her dungarees are something entirely different   😡 

FFS, I still haven't smoothed things over with His Lordship from the time of her and her feather boa at his dinner party. It still remains the talk of the area.

1 hour ago, Flure said:

FFS, I still haven't smoothed things over with His Lordship from the time of her and her feather boa at his dinner party. It still remains the talk of the area.

It’s the village, not the area !  Lords always live in villages. Have you never seen Downton Abbey? 

No-one will believe you now 🙄 

53 minutes ago, Flure said:

One of the best nights of my life even taking into account I only remember about 60%. 

As the lost 40% is remembered fondly by m’lud. 

28 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It’s the village, not the area !  Lords always live in villages. Have you never seen Downton Abbey? 

No-one will believe you now 🙄 

Most of the rest of us on here come fae schemes and wouldn’t have noticed his faux pas. (not Auchinairn parlance)

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I would still be happy with a donkey, how cool would it be to parade around the racecourse on a donkey. And even better,  I would have a seat ! 

You gtf, I am no taking lectures on snobbyness from a guy who parades around Italy with a new pair of Gucci shoes in a handbag. 

For a start they werenae Gucci, I left my Gucci's at hame and secondly, it wasnae a handbag, it was a posh carrier bag.