Tickets - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Ormond

Just now, Stockholm 1980 said:

Struggled to get tickets bought for the four games, and was only buying two per game.  Had wanted an extra two for Albania ( For Non Members ) but can't get these at this moment, then when you can they will have to be in a different section, though members might have been able to buy a couple of extras for these low attendance matches.

Yeah the single ticket policy for members for these games is quite surprising. They're not going to be huge crowds at all so I'd have thought the SSC would have been trying to encourage big crowds 

I was going to buy myself the 4 match package but now a non member pal wants to come with me to the Belgium and Albania matches. Wants to bring his lad to Belgium too. 

If I wait until the 17th to buy the tickets what’s the chances of their being massive issues with booking online if there’s a rush of non members weighing in as well? 

Whats all your general opinions on the chances of any of these matches selling out?

12 hours ago, Leg-End said:

I was going to buy myself the 4 match package but now a non member pal wants to come with me to the Belgium and Albania matches. Wants to bring his lad to Belgium too. 

If I wait until the 17th to buy the tickets what’s the chances of their being massive issues with booking online if there’s a rush of non members weighing in as well? 

Whats all your general opinions on the chances of any of these matches selling out?

No chance at all I would think

12 hours ago, Leg-End said:

No chance of a sell out, but i guess it may limit if you can get your 1st choice seats, but from experience, you will still be able to sit in your desired section (possibly not exact row or seat) and you will all get to sit together.

13 hours ago, Leg-End said:

Next to no chance....

Qualifiers on a Monday and Tuesday night against "lesser" opposition, be lucky if stadium is 2/3's full at best (Israel you will probably get half of Glasgow Uni out in protest if the Israel U21 game at Hamilton many years ago was anything to go by 😂), but should be fine for all the games.

Edited by wanderer

11 hours ago, wanderer said:

Next to no chance....

Qualifiers on a Monday and Tuesday night against "lesser" opposition, be lucky if stadium is 2/3's full at best (Israel you will probably get half of Glasgow Uni out in protest if the Israel U21 game at Hamilton many years ago was anything to go by 😂), but should be fine for all the games.

I’ll bet the SFA are saving already for the inevitable fine that’ll be due. 

12 hours ago, wanderer said:

Next to no chance....

John Feighery who works for us in Dublin refereed that match, he said there were as many protesters as supporters.

Sorry if I,m on the wrong post but anybody else having difficulty booking tickets for the 4 home games? Get all the way through to Israel game but when I try to allocate a seat to a member for that game it keeps coming up that either-- someones  not eligible or maximum I can book is 1. 

• 2 weeks later...