The Famous Aberdeen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Famous Aberdeen

Opening day victory πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

Decent performance to start πŸ‘ŽπŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

Goal from a promising youngster πŸ‘πŸ½

🐍 receiving his own medicine πŸ‘πŸ½πŸš‘πŸš‘

What a season we have ahead πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Edit to add:

Nice to see you again @Scotty CTA, safe journey home.Β 

Edited by dandydunn

Same old Aberdeen, relishing their hatchet men playersΒ injuring opposition players and singing about it.

Ryan Jack fucking ran the show today and that's the only way your pish players could deal with him.

He's one of our own πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

7 hours ago, GRBear said:

Same old Aberdeen, relishing their hatchet men playersΒ injuring opposition players and singing about it.

Ryan Jack fucking ran the show today and that's the only way your pish players could deal with him.

He's one of our own πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I hardly think a rangers fan is in any position to comment about any songs sung after yesterday’s party songbook got the full airing πŸ˜‰

I agree, we were pish, absolutely fucking dreadful, yet you STILL couldn’t beat us.Β 

What does that say about rangers?

47 minutes ago, GRBear said:

It says they did well do hang out until the 93rd minute, playing with 10 men for the 81 minutes. Not only hanging out but still being the better team.Β 

Yet still couldnt find a way to win? Never mind though, Slippy G has settled into the role well.Β 

Just the kind of arrogant arsehole that you need :ok:

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yet still couldnt find a way to win? Never mind though, Slippy G has settled into the role well.Β 

Just the kind of arrogant arsehole that you need :ok:

I heard his interview today, he is the perfect match for rangers and their paranoid drivel. The only thing he missed was shouting we are the people at the end.

I am not too concerned about Β AFC's performances yet, we played very well against Burnley but shat it against rangers which needs to be addressed. A huge positive was Bruce Anderson, he did more in 20 minutes in terms of movement, creating space and scoring than Cosgrove or May has done in the last 3 games. I am hoping we have another Mckenna on our hands where Mcinnes is forced to play him due to lack of forward options and he kicks on from there.Β 

Anderson has to start against Dundee, he will be full of confidence and raring to go

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I heard his interview today, he is the perfect match for rangers and their paranoid drivel. The only thing he missed was shouting we are the people at the end.

I am not too concerned about Β AFC's performances yet, we played very well against Burnley but shat it against rangers which needs to be addressed. A huge positive was Bruce Anderson, he did more in 20 minutes in terms of movement, creating space and scoring than Cosgrove or May has done in the last 3 games. I am hoping we have another Mckenna on our hands where Mcinnes is forced to play him due to lack of forward options and he kicks on from there.Β 

Anderson has to start against Dundee, he will be full of confidence and raring to go

Joe Harper was calling for him to start on Saturday. Said he made his debut and so did Drew Jarvis at 16, neither of which turned out to be a bad idea.Β