This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 195 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

32 minutes ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

I've read your posts...you're a fanny.

Dad/Parent/carer...nae difference the points all still stand. How would a 14 year old not have the means to buy a lighter? Paper round, pocket money, lunch money used incorrectly...fuck sake, do you not give your angels any money of their own?

I'd say its fairly sensible for a Motherwell boy not to follow the bigotry that abounds the Old Firm, but maybe thats just me.

Do you have some sort of batfink style cape, that currently stops any missiles from hitting your weans, or do they grow one when they hit 18?

The 'you and the likes of you' comment, fits the cap I'm afraid.

Thanks for proving my point. You made up stuff to suit your rant and when you get it pointed out it's full on attack pish. 

And if you think Dad, Parent and Carer are all the same why did you make the point about the children's home? 

There's only one fanny here and it's not me. 

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

About 18? I listed a pile of things they are legally able to do at the age of 16 yet you wouldn't let him go and watch football for 90 mins!

Not saying I'd be doing this as I'm not a bully but if I was still at school and there was a lad in 5th/6th year that wasn't allowed to go to the football with his mates on a Saturday afternoon then they'd be getting the pish ripped out them.

I'm not a season ticket holder so don't go every week anyway and the boys all played football and had other clubs so wouldn't be wanting to go every week anyway. 

Maybe that's why it's not been an issue for them at any point. 

It's not watching the football that's the problem. It's the cunts that are there that are the problem. 

Over the last few years there's been a significant increase in problems at games. Especially when one of the OF is involved. 

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Join the army, fight for queen and country and walk around the pitch at Ibrox while the cretins in the stands clap you like fucking seels, all at the age of 16.

But big away day at Firhill, not for you corporal William.

If you join the army at 16 you do actually have adult supervision at all times. So that doesn't really help your argument. 

Cannot believe this is descended into a discussion around what folk can or cannot do at 14/16/18!

Regardless of the wider principle around what level of independence teenagers should have, this 14 yr of is clearly a fanny. And either needs looked after (accompanied by somebody sensible like RB said) or he's big enough to take the adult consequences that follow throwing a lighter at somebody with the intention of trying to hurt them - which is bang out of order.

Folk on here want it both ways - he's old enough to go to the football himself and RB is a bed-wetter for suggesting otherwise AND he's just a wean and should therefore get off light. Confused as fuck.

If this was a Rangers boy, folk would want him strung up. 

11 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Happens every week at Ibrox with stuff chucked, whether it's from UB section or stuff thrown in the away end (seen a lot worse than lighters) and yet to see anyone strung up.

At least, unlike Rangers, Motherwell have acted on it. Rangers just seem to condone it, unless it's thrown at their player and all of a sudden it's crime of the century.

37 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Happens every week at Ibrox with stuff chucked, whether it's from UB section or stuff thrown in the away end (seen a lot worse than lighters) and yet to see anyone strung up.

At least, unlike Rangers, Motherwell have acted on it. Rangers just seem to condone it, unless it's thrown at their player and all of a sudden it's crime of the century.

spot on with this

58 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Cannot believe this is descended into a discussion around what folk can or cannot do at 14/16/18!

Regardless of the wider principle around what level of independence teenagers should have, this 14 yr of is clearly a fanny. And either needs looked after (accompanied by somebody sensible like RB said) or he's big enough to take the adult consequences that follow throwing a lighter at somebody with the intention of trying to hurt them - which is bang out of order.

Folk on here want it both ways - he's old enough to go to the football himself and RB is a bed-wetter for suggesting otherwise AND he's just a wean and should therefore get off light. Confused as fuck.

Away with your common sense approach. You'll be wanting folk to read and respond to what's actually written next. 😉

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

Away with your common sense approach. You'll be wanting folk to read and respond to what's actually written next. 😉

take your own advice, you and Debian jumped in head first at the start of this shambles with out taking into consideration what was actually said, it was explained to you and debian but you both kept digging the hole

On 4/9/2019 at 5:53 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Saying hun scum doesn't make you a bigot. It makes you a childish knob. 

Disagree.

Rangers fans were likened in the press many years ago to 'marauding huns'.

It stuck because it was (and is) apt.

(See if you spot a 'childish knob' below... )

GW600H406

On 4/9/2019 at 5:53 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

The dictionary definition of bigot is "a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions". So you tell me if I'm wrong

OK... you're wrong.

A person can disagree and even disapprove of another's opinion and action without being intolerant.

I do it all the time (and so do many others).

Examples..

I agree that a person has a freewill choice of being able to reject the only Living God and/or has the right to be able to worship another 'god' but I don't agree or approve of that decision.

I agree that people should have the right to canvass, lobby, vote for, and promote things (abortion, same-sex marriage, legalised marijuana, etc.) that I don't approve or agree with.

Approving one's right to, but disagreeing with one's thinking or action negates one from being the definition of a bigot.

I 'tolerate' others as I hope that they would 'tolerate' me.

Unfortunately, you've taken 'bigot' as a word that can be used in any instance where one disagrees with another (which doesn't and can't work).

Understand?

If I am intolerant of racism, am I bigoted' (a harsh usage of the word) toward racists (who are already 'bad')?

Should that word be applied to me in that instance?

No, so why even try and bring the word into the equation?

Professing 'Protestants' and professing 'Roman Catholics' who can't stand the idea of the other existing would be a true example of being bigoted. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It never seems to get the same publicity when it's ordinary fok being pelted though. 

It's every bit as stupid, dangerous and downright nasty thing to do and I'd really like Rangers to hammer the fannies that do it.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's not watching the football that's the problem. It's the cunts that are there that are the problem. 

Over the last few years there's been a significant increase in problems at games. Especially when one of the OF is involved. 

Should have brought them up St Mirren fans.

Problem solved. :ok:

12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They're about 25 to 40% St Mirren fans already. And that fault can be lain firmly at my door. 😁

Rolling Hills is 25% Motherwell fan.

:shocked: 

(unless he is just a troll planted to create posts, and made that up as he thought it would trigger me)

Never sure if being an old firm fans slightly patronising 2nd/soft spot team is actually worse than them just hating us.

:lol:

5 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I don't really agree with that, it's defo highlighted more now.

When I was in my teens it was still pretty wild with casuals at a lot of games. It's the odd flare now and some tit chucking stuff on the park.

Camera phones and more TV games and the SNP's hard on for football fans all make the games now seem like world war 3, when in reality 99% of the time it's tame a fuck!

56 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

(unless he is just a troll planted to create posts, and made that up as he thought it would trigger me)

Never sure if being an old firm fans slightly patronising 2nd/soft spot team is actually worse than them just hating us.

Fir Park was where I was taken when I was a boy for a few years and had the old top with the diagonal on it.  But then started to get taken to Ibrox so changed but hated the bigotry.  I would say 40% well.  I would rather see Well winning the Scottish Cup than Rangers next season as Rangers will win the league 👍 No a patronising hun though mate.  Going to start going back to club games again and Fir Park will be next.  Mate is a Livi fan so fancy that too.  Lost my love for going to games but enjoyed Tynecastle couple of weeks back.  No bigotry and good atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Fir Park was where I was taken when I was a boy for a few years and had the old top with the diagonal on it.  But then started to get taken to Ibrox so changed but hated the bigotry.  I would say 40% well.  I would rather see Well winning the Scottish Cup than Rangers next season as Rangers will win the league 👍 No a patronising hun though mate.  Going to start going back to club games again and Fir Park will be next.  Mate is a Livi fan so fancy that too.  Lost my love for going to games but enjoyed Tynecastle couple of weeks back.  No bigotry and good atmosphere.

Aye, sure you did.

I bet you fecking loved it and still do.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

It's certainly not meant as patronising. The boys have probably been to as many St Mirren games as Rangers simply because the times suit better or they are going with friends. 

I used to go to a fair few Saints games myself for similar reasons. 

I don't support any non Scottish team, so other than Scotland I only have the two. 😁

Seems fair when the grounds are equidistant from my house. 🏡

3 hours ago, jailender said:

Hearts are closing a section of the ground due to recent bad behaviour by fans.

Whether you like Ann Budge or not she is certainly decisive. 

I wonder how that'll play with the supporters? 

19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Troll alert! 

Admittedly a shite troll, but a troll none the less. 

Kiss me Hardy !

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Whether you like Ann Budge or not she is certainly decisive. 

I wonder how that'll play with the supporters? 

Do you not think it's time your club's owners did that with part of a stand at Ibrox ?