This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 158 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

17 hours ago, GRBear said:

No one has mentioned Rangers got a penalty today.

Because it was a stick on,  No mention since your comment on the game in general, just the usual obsessed few on crowd watch, colour of strips etc. 

Rangers were superb and my only fear was the game bypassed Kamera completely. 

I am getting a wee fuzzy feeling Sunday will be TAMB meltdown day

10 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Because it was a stick on,  No mention since your comment on the game in general, just the usual obsessed few on crowd watch, colour of strips etc. 

Rangers were superb and my only fear was the game bypassed Kamera completely. 

I am getting a wee fuzzy feeling Sunday will be TAMB meltdown day

you cry like a bairn when the tamb talks about or criticises rangers and now your moaning because nobody is talking about rangers. Stick to lies about your terrible working conditions, that seems to be where you excel.

Surely with the grueling conditions you have to work in you shouldn't have time to post on the TAMB?

Edited by vanderark14

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you cry like a bairn when the tamb talks about or criticises rangers and now your moaning because nobody is talking about rangers. Stick to lies about your terrible working conditions, that seems to be where you excel.

Surely with the grueling conditions you have to work in you shouldn't have time to post on the TAMB?

Fortunately for me I am at home and won't be returning to work until mid April, Can you personally criticise any of my comments about working offshore to prove they are lies?

6 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Fortunately for me I am at home and won't be returning to work until mid April, Can you personally criticise any of my comments about working offshore to prove they are lies?

go back to the thread and you will see I already replied to you, you conveniently disappeared after I and several others made your post look stupid.

You seem completely incapable of discussing football in an adult manner, if this place is so anti rangers why are you here? Most people I know wouldn't go on to a board if all they felt like you and if you're just here on the wind up, well thats even more sad and pathetic

Edited by vanderark14

16 hours ago, macy37 said:

Only 8 more wins needed. Good enough for Well, horrible bastards.

Where as your lot are pure class.

Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson has hit out a section of Celtic fans who cheered Carl McHugh being stretchered off after the defender came off worse in an aerial collision with Odsonne Edouard.

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Any particular reason why you think that about Boyd? 

Watched the 1st half on Celtic TV, and I get his audience is Celtic fans, but it’s like he’s completely forgotten he ever played for Motherwell.

Seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder too, actually worse than anyone on Rangers TV, Ive never heard such a myopic view of a game.

He’s had a few incidents where he has pissed off the ‘well fans. One being the 2011 cup final. He’s said a few things aswell dismissing his achievements at Motherwell.

As I said you’d struggle to find a ‘well fan that would piss on him if he was on fire.

Maybe a bit harsh, he’s maybe a decent bloke away from football?

On 2/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

Easter Road Stadium, September 2018, League Cup Quarter-Final.

Aberdeen progress through on penalties and the away fans celebrate by singing Cheer up Neil Lennon(fenian bastard version) Billy Boys also got an airing that night.

Red Huns

it was definitively "cheer up ginger b@stard".  

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Not seen the controversial Motherwell goal yet. Was it something a bit like this?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/raith-cry-foul-over-celtics-last-gasp-goal-1598964.html%3famp

No, it was worse. 😂

Grimshaw throws the ball down the line, presumably for a bye kick or for Bain to come and collect. Scott runs onto it and goes through on goal and shoots. Ariyibi taps in the rebound.

32 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Where as your lot are pure class.

Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson has hit out a section of Celtic fans who cheered Carl McHugh being stretchered off after the defender came off worse in an aerial collision with Odsonne Edouard.

On the radio it came across there was a polite ripple of applause as he was stretchered off.

Woujdbt be surprised at what you’re saying though given how the game was panning out.

2 of the Lanarkshire hatchet men stretchered off after colliding with Edouard.

Decent result for Dons on Saturday.  Saints always tricky for us. 

The Shinnie saga seems to have taken a slightly different tone all of a sudden.  Until recently, I got the impression he was 70% gone, can't help thinking he's 55% staying now! 😆

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

On the radio it came across there was a polite ripple of applause as he was stretchered off.

Woujdbt be surprised at what you’re saying though given how the game was panning out.

2 of the Lanarkshire hatchet men stretchered off after colliding with Edouard.

Aye cannae wait for the Ryan Bowman like witch hunt against Edouard in the press. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Watched the 1st half on Celtic TV, and I get his audience is Celtic fans, but it’s like he’s completely forgotten he ever played for Motherwell.

Seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder too, actually worse than anyone on Rangers TV, Ive never heard such a myopic view of a game.

He’s had a few incidents where he has pissed off the ‘well fans. One being the 2011 cup final. He’s said a few things aswell dismissing his achievements at Motherwell.

As I said you’d struggle to find a ‘well fan that would piss on him if he was on fire.

Maybe a bit harsh, he’s maybe a decent bloke away from football?

I've met him a few times at away games and he's always been spot on but can see why that would annoy you as a Motherwell fan.

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Yeah I saw that lol, sticking up for his old club that both of his brothers also currently play for, and a former Hibee, bet he’s popular down Gorgie way.

Still trying to recover from the weekend, I’m a total lightweight these days, that’s what happens when you drink with tdyer63, ( thanks for the lift back to the airport yesterday ) 

Was a good day/night Jimmy.

As well as the buddies gaining a well needed point,  I found a small memento of the day in Mr Tdyers jacket pocket this morning in the form of a HMFC cardboard scotch pie holder. You know you are in the capital when you get a special wee holder for your pie. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Was a good day/night Jimmy.

As well as the buddies gaining a well needed point,  I found a small memento of the day in Mr Tdyers jacket pocket this morning in the form of a HMFC cardboard scotch pie holder. You know you are in the capital when you get a special wee holder for your pie. 

Don’t you remember he was trying to get Austin MacPhee to sign his pie holder in the Angel Share 😂

2 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Don’t you remember he was trying to get Austin MacPhee to sign his pie holder in the Angel Share 😂

😂😂 I forgot about that.

Was that before or after he asked the guy in the orange jumper with black turtle neck if he was still in Star Trek ?   

51 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What exactly has been denied by an aberdeen fan?

Not aimed at you as fenian is recognised as a word widely used all over Scotland. Some cannot accept some of your support would use such a word, derogatory or not.This would only bring them down to the gutter level most of us weegies are perceived to live in.

The strip colour was directed at you tho..Orange with a sash would only be introduced to play up to the masses which would be widely adopted and also a to wind up the rest of Scotland. I would love to see it personally 😉

8 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

go back to the thread and you will see I already replied to you, you conveniently disappeared after I and several others made your post look stupid.

You seem completely incapable of discussing football in an adult manner, if this place is so anti rangers why are you here? Most people I know wouldn't go on to a board if all they felt like you and if you're just here on the wind up, well thats even more sad and pathetic

Bastard, you have me sussed....only took you 474 posts 🍾🍾🍾