This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 154 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

EXTREME HUN WATCH

This is a 3 hr warning that a Rangers football match is being played today.

This should be be enough warning for armchair compliance officers to wash their eyes an get the typing finger exercised in anticipation of all the scandalous behaviour of the Rangers players and their fans.

Remember and turn the volume right up.

This won't affect all of you I know, some of you will possibly not be home from church 🙏, so you should get the vcr fired up soon.

ps, enjoy the match

3 hours ago, euan2020 said:

bollox - most aberdeen fans are likely protestant, but  would not be able to prove, because it's not even a conversation that in Aberdeen have with friends or colleagues

anyway's - one of the last times there was an Organge Walk in Aberdeen they got chased off by Aberdeen fans

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12142256.orange-marchers-jeered-on-return-to-aberdeen-streets/   

Aberdeen fans bait Celtic or Rangers with whatever will get a rise out of them 

'Chased off'.  Where?

4 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

EXTREME HUN WATCH

This is a 3 hr warning that a Rangers football match is being played today.

This should be be enough warning for armchair compliance officers to wash their eyes an get the typing finger exercised in anticipation of all the scandalous behaviour of the Rangers players and their fans.

Remember and turn the volume right up.

This won't affect all of you I know, some of you will possibly not be home from church 🙏, so you should get the vcr fired up soon.

ps, enjoy the match

Your da's taking the divorce well.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, Redz said:

100% - No chance

'Ginger bastard' version for the former too I suspect.

100% it was Fenian bassa they were singing so you're 100% wrong.

Unusual from the sheep I'll grant you. I'm guessing some let their unadulterated hatred of Lennon get the better of them. Not really an excuse though is it?

On 2/23/2019 at 10:00 AM, vanderark14 said:

Pittodrie has a problem with sectarianism? really? I can't wait to hear this. Please elaborate

I have already acknowledged Hearts have a problem but nothing compared the scale of celtic and rangers. 

You are part of the issue. Cunt.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

100% it was Fenian bassa they were singing so you're 100% wrong.

Unusual from the sheep I'll grant you. I'm guessing some let their unadulterated hatred of Lennon get the better of them. Not really an excuse though is it?

The '100%' remark was towards the 'Billy Boy's' accusation.

I wasn't at the game, so the 'Ginger Bastard' version was a guess, as that's the norm.

If it was the other, in no way was I suggesting it was right at all.

12 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Cheers Gents, I’m a tad drunk now, thought we deserved at least a point, had resingned myself to relegation, now I’m not too sure. 

Byraway, fucking love Edinburgh ❤️

Absolutely deserved at least a point. Hearts were rotten, but take nothing away from St Mirren. Tansey should have had a straight red for his tackle on Dikamona mind.

Edited by Pool Q

39 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Fuds singing "Cheer up Stevie Clarke..." like the last 4 days had never actually happened...

As was said by a few after the Sfa and hun statements. Its was nothing but lip service, there is no real appetite to change. If anything they want it to continue.