This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 151 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Looks like the Spanish polis are smashing a few tims.  Good videos online on Daily Record.  Don't know how many they have hit though Macy.  Still all day tomorrow for the bhoys to get their own back.  Makes ye proud eh!

I wouldn’t read too much into that, not that I doubt Celtic fans are being loud and trying to give it the big un, but Spanish police don’t need much of an excuse to wade into British fans and split skulls open. Many a fan of a team visiting Spain will tell you that. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that, not that I doubt Celtic fans are being loud and trying to give it the big un, but Spanish police don’t need much of an excuse to wade into British fans and split skulls open. Many a fan of a team visiting Spain will tell you that. 

It certainly looks that way to be fair.  Anyway, make sure those seats are fixed for the next round of the cup!

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Scotland fans got on fine in Alicante and benidorm. Videos of Celtic fans shouting ACAB not doing them any favours

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Would you care to give me an example of a time I frothed at the mouth over Rangers fans behaviour? I think you'll find I rarely comment on anything to do with the daft cunts, other than laugh at them when they get beat or embarrass themselves.

I'll let your posts speak for themselves. 

You just keep sweeping, Lu Tze. Nobody will notice you never address the actual point. 

Deflector shields to full power as usual. 

On 1/6/2019 at 1:01 AM, macy37 said:

Has anyone seen any proof of threats made to the Hun referee?

No, didn’t think so. 

On 1/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, macy37 said:

Still waiting.....

On 1/7/2019 at 6:26 PM, macy37 said:

By by the way, I’m still waiting.

On 1/7/2019 at 9:43 PM, macy37 said:

I’m still waiting by the way. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:45 PM, macy37 said:

Bed time beckons. Still waiting for the confirmation.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:03 PM, macy37 said:

Any arrests on Beatongate yet?

On 1/9/2019 at 12:46 AM, macy37 said:

This type of supposed naughtiness is usually easy to solve who did it so I’m puzzled as to why there’s been no arrests as yet. The polis ain’t doing well. Funny that eh?

On 1/11/2019 at 12:45 AM, macy37 said:

No arrests yet? No??

On 1/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, macy37 said:

How many arrests have been made? 

Three men aged 31, 33 and 41 have been arrested and charged in connection with abusive messages sent to a Scottish referee after a Rangers v Celtic match on 29th December 2018. They are expected to appear in court at a later date.

Just the 3 mate...

On 2/18/2019 at 2:37 PM, Scotland Ever More said:

That's because it didn't happen. Last time I heard it was Celtic fans shouting orange bastards at the balls boys, but I see that has now escalated to an attack. Give it another season or two and we'll be upgraded to have murdered a few of them.

Same with the kiosks being raided, another one of those twitter stories that has escalated, or the  Lidl carrier bag of shite that was apparently thrown at Stranraer fans, posted by a parody account but now taken as an unquestionable fact by halfwits

😂😂😂😂

Whats the story behind this?

11 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

😂😂😂😂

Whats the story behind this?

Think it was a parody Stranraer account pretending to be the official one saying something like "thanks for the Celtic fans who threw a lidl carrier bag full of shite at my gran yesterday"

Within an hour there was Huns on follow follow claiming to know the person it happened to and it became fact 😎

6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Think it was a parody Stranraer account pretending to be the official one saying something like "thanks for the Celtic fans who threw a lidl carrier bag full of shite at my gran yesterday"

Within an hour there was Huns on follow follow claiming to know the person it happened to and it became fact 😎

😂😂🤣