This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 145 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

27 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Instead of debating the the point put across you’ve resorted to personal insults and shown yourself up to be an arsehole of the highest order 

Lolz :lol: ....it wis a feckin joke and btw you might want tae take your own advice there Slopey!

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Are you suggesting that was done on purpose? 

Celtic will pay the bill, it will be fixed and we move on. Agree with your earlier posts about coins being thrown though. Arsehole behaviour.

So just throw money at it and it will go away?

49 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Do other clubs have trouble with overcrowding in the stand because people migrate over to be with their ultras, then score last minute winners?

I've witnessed plenty of last minute winners at away games over the years. Have never felt the urge to kick the shite out of some seats though. We didn't call ourselves ultras mind you.

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Yes, the damage will go away. That's usually how paying the bill for it works.

Maybe I never made myself clear, you throw money at it and the fannies will go away?

Edited by bonzo

7 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I've witnessed plenty of last minute winners at away games over the years. Have never felt the urge to kick the shite out of some seats though. We didn't call ourselves ultras mind you.

That's not really what happens. People tend to squeeze in tightly from other areas, I suppose it recreates the old terracing feel. Anyway I don't doubt some of it is malicious but it's not always the case.

18 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

You'd need to have some kick to mangle a row of seats. It's caused from overcrowding and people putting more pressure on the seats by having their foot on them for balance when there's several people squeezing up. 

You can believe what you like I suppose, but only one of us actually witnessed it happening at the time, and it wasn't you.

That's a pretty damn good run of form Motherwell are on now and with young Scottish players being key to that run of form. :ok:

Will Stephen Robinson stick with these lads in the starting XI by the start of next season however ?

Or will he drop them to the bench or loan them out and replace them with half a dozen crap League One and Two players from England because "experience" is better than talent ?

Motherwell fans what do you think ?

The small section of scum that support Celtic have been breaking seats for years, it’s nothing new. 

The usual line of the club will pay for it is comical. Some Celtic fans behaviour yesterday was appalling, coin thrown, sectarian chanting, pitch invasion, vandalism etc

9 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You'd need to have some kick to mangle a row of seats. It's caused from overcrowding and people putting more pressure on the seats by having their foot on them for balance when there's several people squeezing up. 

You can believe what you like I suppose, but only one of us actually witnessed it happening at the time, and it wasn't you.

Presumably the bogs were damaged from overcrowding as well...

9 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Or maybe the money can go towards stewards who do their job and prevent overcrowding? Problem solved.

Maybe Celtic fans could act like every other set of fans who visit Rugby Park?

Rangers sell the same number of tickets and manage to not break rows of seats from "overcrowding".

Funnily enough the biggest two section sfo broken seats were where the Goon Bridge and their wee offshoot of neds The Bhoys were sitting. The rest of the Celtic support managed to celebrate the goal etc without ripping seats clean out.

Just admit that your away support has a high number of scum within it.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe Celtic fans could act like every other set of fans who visit Rugby Park?

Rangers sell the same number of tickets and manage to not break rows of seats from "overcrowding".

Funnily enough the biggest two section sfo broken seats were where the Goon Bridge and their wee offshoot of neds The Bhoys were sitting. The rest of the Celtic support managed to celebrate the goal etc without ripping seats clean out.

Just admit that your away support has a high number of scum within it.

You mean the two areas that were overcrowded? Thanks for backing up my point.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Were you out drinking with your hun without the bus fare mates last night? You and mental Gordon singing simply the best on karaoke?

I was in the pub before and after with mates who were either Killie or Celtic fans.

The Celtic fans freely admitted the damage was not caused by accident and they are fed up with it.

Edited by Squirrelhumper