Jump to content
Big Col

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Then I'd say you're very naive, no offence intended obviously.

Easy to change a telephone number, not so easy to answer questions about his terrible refereeing. 

I take your point.

My thought process was more along the lines, that most people who have my personal number are ok. All sorts of mentalists have and/or have access to my work number.

It seems the refs have been hung out to dry a bit according to an article I read yesterday (sun, I think?) by the utter inconsistency of the compliance officer...

As I said earlier, I’d be more amazed if John Beaton wasn’t getting vague threats and abuse sent to him by any means available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crowd prediction for Celtic’s game on Saturday?

12315 given as 36000.

Why oh why was this match chosen? Others that are way more attractive to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Crowd prediction for Celtic’s game on Saturday?

12315 given as 36000.

Why oh why was this match chosen? Others that are way more attractive to watch.

No way they'll exaggerate the crowd when the gate is split.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No way they'll exaggerate the crowd when the gate is split.

Known Peter it’ll be 6594 then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Crowd prediction for Celtic’s game on Saturday?

12315 given as 36000.

Why oh why was this match chosen? Others that are way more attractive to watch.

It’ll be a throwback to when Rangers we’re out the top flight. before Brendan Rodgers arrived.

 

Supply and demand, there’s more people interested in watching Celtic (or Rangers) v anybody than watching a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Auchinleck were supposed to be aff their chump? This is very tame and zero atmosphere.

Edited by Mox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mox said:

I thought Auchinleck were supposed to be aff their chump? This is very tame and zero atmosphere.

Ayr Ayr f**k yer Ayr ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only one I saw 'puffing out his chest' was the Airdrie keeper......as rabid a Hun as you're likely to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off to Killie tonight... After seeing our first half display on Sunday, (Helsinki friendly) I expect us to NOT play Defoe and Morelos...

Jones to start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Debian said:

Off to Killie tonight... After seeing our first half display on Sunday, (Helsinki friendly) I expect us to NOT play Defoe and Morelos...

Jones to start?

I heard both are starting. No idea about Jones, hopefully not.

 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Any of tonight’s games likely to succumb to the winter conditions?

Rugby Park will have no issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rugby Park will have no issues.

 

This might sound daft, but do they still have undersoil heating?

The Astro we play on is a death trap when it’s icy, crunchy plastic grass with a sheet of ice underneath, but they only call us off if there’s snow on it, because they’re too lazy to brush it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

 

This might sound daft, but do they still have undersoil heating?

The Astro we play on is a death trap when it’s icy, crunchy plastic grass with a sheet of ice underneath, but they only call us off if there’s snow on it, because they’re too lazy to brush it off.

Brushing it off fucks the pitch, as all the black pellets go with the snow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brushing it off fucks the pitch, as all the black pellets go with the snow. 

They’re all behind the goals or in my carpet anyway.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brushing it off fucks the pitch, as all the black pellets go with the snow. 

There's no snow. And we had a tractor on it last season taking snow off it the morning of a game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

 

This might sound daft, but do they still have undersoil heating?

The Astro we play on is a death trap when it’s icy, crunchy plastic grass with a sheet of ice underneath, but they only call us off if there’s snow on it, because they’re too lazy to brush it off.

Aye but think it's only needed when it goes below -5 or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...