This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 89 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

God Craig Thomson is abysmal.

How anyone can miss an handball like that, I will never know.

Plus gives a foul on Goldson when hibs were through - never a foul.

Then manages to add on 2 minutes of injury time- for a half where five subs were made, and the physios were on at least thee times.

To be fair, he'd probably released he'd had a shocker and given up by then

19 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Then manages to add on 2 minutes of injury time- for a half where five subs were made, and the physios were on at least thee times.

And to be fair again the injury time hasn't much to do with him.

33 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Good win for Celtic but worrying that French Eddy went off injured.

Ralston had a decent match. 

He done ok aye, one game doesn't paper over the fact yhat he is utterly appalling mind you, Ajer is better than both him and Lustig in that position.

36 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Isn’t 30 seconds per sub just a myth?

29 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Raltston is a bottom of the SPFL/Championship player at best.

File under Lewis Toshney.

Aye, I tend to agree. He's fairly average. If he's the difference between Celtic playing 3 at the back or being able to line up with an actual coordinated back 4 then I'll be glad to have him around though.

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Maybe the winter break that is coming up soon 

Could very well be too little too late when you have to play the same back four for 9 games in December alone.

And 2 of our back four are in their thirties.

(6 down with still 3 to go.)

Edited by Scotty CTA

Motherwell probably need to take minimum 4 points, preferably 6 or 7 from our next 3 games to vindicate Robinsons decision to effectively rite off last night and go for damage limitation.

I agree with the decision to an extent. What’s the point in risking anyone for a hard night of chasing shadows when we play 2 of the 3 teams beneath us (plus Killie) in the next 10 days.

Still pretty grim though, and if it back fires it will give his critics; of which there are many, plenty ammo.

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Another one not recognising that died along with the team who’s pulse stopped beating.🤷🏼‍♂️🤔

Why do Celtic charge £21 more for Rangers than they would charge for a Glasgow Derby v Partick Thistle?

:lol:

They want to keep the trophies and lose the debt, everyone else wants them to lose the trophies but keep their other baggage...

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Raltston is a bottom of the SPFL/Championship player at best.

File under Lewis Toshney.

You’ve clearly not had the misfortune to watch Lewis Toshney as often as me.  Ralston is miles better. Toshney is a low level amateur player at best. An absolute dumpling of a boy. 

As I said on another thread, , I’d take Ralston back at United; your first sentence is maybe correct.

48 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Why do Celtic charge £21 more for Rangers than they would charge for a Glasgow Derby v Partick Thistle?

They want to keep the trophies and lose the debt, everyone else wants them to lose the trophies but keep their other baggage...

Because their fans are utter vermin and watching them leave raging is worth every penny.

Same flies, different shite. Fuck ra lotta thum

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I reckon it's because Partick fans spend enough money in their lives on beard oil and craft beer. We're cutting them some slack.