This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 133 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I can kind of see why he’s not been cited.

It was a bit of a dive, but he didn’t fully commit to the dive and didn’t appeal for it.

He also plays for Rangers.

😛 

Paranoid schizo facade No1 . RH and BR will soon be along as 2 and 3 

Edited by The White Ceelo

17 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Paranoid schizo facade No1 . RH and BR will soon be along as 2 and 3 

Have you got me as the man behind those 2?

:shocked:

My point about him being a Rangers player was slightly tongue in cheek, but...

I do believe the SFA/SPFL are shit scared of Rangers and Celtic. The SFA rules wouldn’t stand up to any challenge from lawyers etc. and anyway there’s generally little consequence or backlash from giving shite decisions against the diddy teams.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Have you got me as the man behind those 2?

:shocked:

My point about him being a Rangers player was slightly tongue in cheek, but...

I do believe the SFA/SPFL are shit scared of Rangers and Celtic. The SFA rules wouldn’t stand up to any challenge from lawyers etc. and anyway there’s generally little consequence or backlash from giving shite decisions against the diddy teams.

Nah mate, your definitely not in the brackets of paranoia, most of your posts are pretty balanced. There are others whom I would consider to be the driving force on the keyboard behind the mask that are RH and BR.  Makes for good viewing tho :ph34r: 

Edited by The White Ceelo

3 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Nah mate, your definitely not in the brackets of paranoia, most of your posts are pretty balanced. There are others whom I would consider to be the driving force on the keyboard behind the mask that are RH and BR.  Makes for good viewing tho :ph34r: 

It's all meant in fun mate.  .You know that.  Life would be boring if we all had the same opinion.  👍

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

It was a bit of a dive, but he didn’t fully commit to the dive and didn’t appeal for it.

😛 

Ahhhh. The most bizarre logic, spouted often by cheat-enablers. The old "he didn't appeal for it" bullshit.

The cunt fucking dived in an attempt to cheat his way to a penalty. Whether he claimed for a penalty is completely fucking irrelevant. 

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

😛 

He should have been cited but when you see Shinnie getting away with his Superman dive few weeks ago, there's not much surprise.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Ahhhh. The most bizarre logic, spouted often by cheat-enablers. The old "he didn't appeal for it" bullshit.

The cunt fucking dived in an attempt to cheat his way to a penalty. Whether he claimed for a penalty is completely fucking irrelevant. 

He did dive but as he realised there wasn't going to be any contact it became half hearted and on one angle that I've seen looked like he got his toe caught in the turf and tripped. 

He should have been cited for diving but as I understand the seriously flawed process that one camera angle may be what stopped them. 

Something similar happened on an appeal for a red (last season maybe?) and one camera angle showed a different view of an incident and that was enough to win the appeal.

Sorry, only vaguely recall the details as it didnt seem that important at the time. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He did dive but as he realised there wasn't going to be any contact it became half hearted and on one angle that I've seen looked like he got his toe caught in the turf and tripped. 

He should have been cited for diving but as I understand the seriously flawed process that one camera angle may be what stopped them. 

Something similar happened on an appeal for a red (last season maybe?) and one camera angle showed a different view of an incident and that was enough to win the appeal.

Sorry, only vaguely recall the details as it didnt seem that important at the time. 

Why are you apologising to a guy who hates u. Hates anything rangers. And continually name calls on here?

The difference in this first half is morelos, he's got the dons defence running scared.

Logan 1 foul = booking

Morelos 3 fouls = talking to.

If it weren't true it'd be comical 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The difference in this first half is morelos, he's got the dons defence running scared.

Logan 1 foul = booking

Morelos 3 fouls = talking to.

If it weren't true it'd be comical 

McKenna deliberate hand ball.  No booking. 

1 minute ago, Jersey Jim said:

What the fuck was McKenna thinking about there?

No controversy about that Pen, 3-1 Rangers 

I’m sure there will still be plenty to claim it wasn’t a penalty. I think McKenna was even trying to say he was outside the box!

Did McKenna start to put up his hand to claim an infringement then put it down only to put it up again as the ball came towards him don’t know what he was claiming but he’s a fuckin idiot not to play to the whistle probably cost his team the match with a moment of stupidity 

Edited by jcs

27 minutes ago, Debian said:

McKenna deliberate hand ball.  No booking. 

Don't think it was deliberate, he was claiming for something which is jist stupid with the ball.at that height.

Both teams deservedly down to ten. Morelos reaction to mckennas kick was embarrassing 

Morelos is an out and arsehole he caused both McKenna and himself to be sent off with his follow through pish n then hits the deck grabbing his face McKenna would need some size of legs to kick him on the face from there considering his back was on the turf

Edited by jcs

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

Morelos is an out and arsehole he caused both McKenna and himself to be sent off with his follow through pish, McKenna reacted unprofessional but totally understandably 

Is there any contact from the McKenna kick? It's doesn't look like it. Regardless it was stupid of McKenna to get involved with that idiot

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Is there any contact from the McKenna kick? It's doesn't look like it. Regardless it was stupid of McKenna to get involved with that idiot

Where ever McKenna caught him it wasn’t the face he would have needed to be Jackie chan to kick him on the face from where he was,   the rangers fans love  Morelos somes them up really

Edited by jcs