This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 131 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

agree with this, I would add that although St mirren were extremely unlikely to win or score, Dallas should still be questioned and his performance reviewed, goal difference may play a part in the later stages of the season both at the top of the table and the bottom

Agree with this. The 2nd penalty decision was ridiculous. Dallas needs disciplined for that alone. 

The lino definitely needs his arse kicked for the last 2.

39 minutes ago, faircity said:

Aye but mind, it evens itself out over the course of a season. 

It sometimes takes more than 1 season. Think it was last season we went a record number games without one. 

Now, how do we get Brother Dallas assigned to the next OF game? 😉

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1435236-clarke-unhappy-with-refereeing-standards/

Steve Clarke speaking out again about lack of consistency.

The Forrest/Weah booking/no booking is one of the clearest inconsistencies you’ll see. Almost identical incidents in the same game a few minutes apart, Forrest booked, Weah not booked. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t like seeing players booked for celebrating, but the inconsistency...

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

The Forrest/Weah booking/no booking is one of the clearest inconsistencies you’ll see. Almost identical incidents in the same game a few minutes apart, Forrest booked, Weah not booked. 🤷‍♂️

Clarke will keep saying it, think the more he gets fined, the more stubborn he'll get.

He's bang on the money too. Standard of officials is pathetic and they are allowed to make monumental fuck ups time and time again.

How clowns like Dallas are allowed to referee SPFL games is beyond me. He was out his depth when I used to see him fuck up at Pollok.

36 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Clarke will keep saying it, think the more he gets fined, the more stubborn he'll get.

He's bang on the money too. Standard of officials is pathetic and they are allowed to make monumental fuck ups time and time again.

How clowns like Dallas are allowed to referee SPFL games is beyond me. He was out his depth when I used to see him fuck up at Pollok.

Thankfully someone is speaking up, I was always of the opinion that Scottish refs were just incompetent but Dallas is making me think twice. 

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Likewise.

Maybe explained why his fathers windows were stoned after he was hit by coin on the  park,  Refs all over the world cannot see everything.  The conspiracy theory is laughable on here.  Why don't you do what was done in the recent past and look in to what school the ref went to?  Eejits.

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe explained why his fathers windows were stoned after he was hit by coin on the  park,  Refs all over the world cannot see everything.  The conspiracy theory is laughable on here.  Why don't you do what was done in the recent past and look in to what school the ref went to?  Eejits.

Who mentioned what school he went to? Ref's all over the world are demoted if they are shite week after week. Here they seem to get promoted.

Andrew Dallas is a shockingly bad referee regardless of who his father is but he's got himself into the position as a class 1 referee for no reason other than the fact his dad was one and it's an old pals act.

The only folk interested in what school he went to are bigoted idiots like yourself.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

28 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Who mentioned what school he went to? Ref's all over the world are demoted if they are shite week after week. Here they seem to get promoted.

Andrew Dallas is a shockingly bad referee regardless of who his father is but he's got himself into the position as a class 1 referee for no reason other than the fact his dad was one and it's an old pals act.

The only folk interested in what school he went to are bigoted idiots like yourself.

Ok.  I just made it up that he got coined and his house was put a bottle through his window.  No problem.  It's me that's the idiot.  I must have some imagination  mind when it was all over the papers and the bbc news.  But hey ho.  I must have dreamed it because I am a bigot.  It happened.  Kid.  Scotland Forever.

48 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory.

Referees are poor and weak.

It’s far easier to give shite decisions against St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell with a few hundred fans in the corner.

As you’ve referenced yourself, there can and will be repercussions if you give big decisions against certain teams.

There is only 2 teams in Scotland who would get 4 penalties in a game (well actually only one ever has as far as I know? but I’m sure you take my point).

Dallas gave Rangers 2 penalties in the 2nd half against accies, and 2 in each half on Saturday. Nobody in the bottom 6 has had more than 2 penalties in all 24 games combined so far....

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory.

Referees are poor and weak.

It’s far easier to give shite decisions against St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell with a few hundred fans in the corner.

As you’ve referenced yourself, there can and will be repercussions if you give big decisions against certain teams.

There is only 2 teams in Scotland who would get 4 penalties in a game (well actually only one ever has as far as I know? but I’m sure you take my point).

Dallas gave Rangers 2 penalties in the 2nd half against accies, and 2 in each half on Saturday. Nobody in the bottom 6 has had more than 2 penalties in all 24 games combined so far....

And the repercussions mean assault then attacking a mans home and family?  Different planet we are on kid.

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Stop trolling me darklife.  Please.  Or me and big ramy will meet you Kurdistan and batter you.  Cheer up pal.  It's a Monday night and Coronatoin Street has a double episode.

Don't fuckin bring me into it. I am getting along fine with everyone now and would like to keep it that way...

Generally Rangers fans think officials are pro Celtic, Celtic fans think officials are pro Rangers, every other teams fan know that the officials are pro Weegie.

Saturdays decisions were outrageous, theres no way that the SFA can think that that is acceptable.

Dallas should be sidelined/demoted for a long time, same for the linesman. The ref at McDiarmid isnt much better, I watched the game and just assumed that Weah was booked.

Defoe should be banned for diving, you could say he anticipated contact and went down, I will call it what it is, he is a diving cheat.

We almost have a title race, theres 4 teams doing very well, and creating a bit of excitement in our game, theres another 3 marooned at the bottom fighting for their lives, it should be exciting, but people are speaking about the refs being at best incompetent, or at worst, and most likely cheats. FFS SFA get it sorted, if they cant do the job, sack them, if you cant replace them here, get foreigners to do the job, they cant allow the same things to go wrong every month.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Generally Rangers fans think officials are pro Celtic, Celtic fans think officials are pro Rangers, every other teams fan know that the officials are pro Weegie.

Saturdays decisions were outrageous, theres no way that the SFA can think that that is acceptable.

Dallas should be sidelined/demoted for a long time, same for the linesman. The ref at McDiarmid isnt much better, I watched the game and just assumed that Weah was booked.

Defoe should be banned for diving, you could say he anticipated contact and went down, I will call it what it is, he is a diving cheat.

We almost have a title race, theres 4 teams doing very well, and creating a bit of excitement in our game, theres another 3 marooned at the bottom fighting for their lives, it should be exciting, but people are speaking about the refs being at best incompetent, or at worst, and most likely cheats. FFS SFA get it sorted, if they cant do the job, sack them, if you cant replace them here, get foreigners to do the job, they cant allow the same things to go wrong every month.

👍

16 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok.  I just made it up that he got coined and his house was put a bottle through his window.  No problem.  It's me that's the idiot.  I must have some imagination  mind when it was all over the papers and the bbc news.  But hey ho.  I must have dreamed it because I am a bigot.  It happened.  Kid.  Scotland Forever.

What you slevering about?

20 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

The irony is that Forrest wasn't even heading to the crowd until Weah himself jumped on his back and pushed him forward 😂 

23 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The irony is that Forrest wasn't even heading to the crowd until Weah himself jumped on his back and pushed him forward 😂 

Not often I’ll stick up for Morelos, but he didn’t even leave the pitch at Livi, the fans came on the pitch, seemed a bit harsh to book him.