This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 129 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

5 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Do you just call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot.

No.  Only people who are bigots.   

They were all penalties. And he missed 2 additional rangers pens and 1 st mirren 1 for handball. 

7 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Sorry, but why am I a bigot? 

Edited to say, don’t bother answering as you’re a fucking clown.

He has the mentality of a child. Obviously can't discuss something without name calling and angry. As for the pens, I think most ppl feel that 2 of them were very soft and 1 was not a pen at all. 

27 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Sorry, but why am I a bigot? 

Edited to say, don’t bother answering as you’re a fucking clown.

Sure you are. Even Kearney came out and said 1st was a certainty. Next 3 he wasn't sure- code for new are fucked. 

Away tonight maws bed ya slut

Obviously there's going to be questions asked when 4 pelanties are given in a game. If another team got them I'd be the same.

The still of the handball one looks to be outside so shouldn't have been given, but the others from my seat looked like fouls but not seen them back.

There was a foul on Morelos in the box that wasn't given. The ref likely didn't want to give a 5th right enough 😂.

15 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

And he’s awarded 6 penalties against St Mirren in the last 2 games he’s reffed us.

Let that sink in for 2 minutes.

Yep, both of you are correct. 

It's not the best stats for a ref but as I've not seen any of them I can't really comment on the fairness or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, GRBear said:

There was a foul on Morelos in the box that wasn't given. The ref likely didn't want to give a 5th right enough 😂.

I think he did want to, but knew he shouldn’t.

😂

I’ve seen the handball, which apparently the linesman overruled the FK Dallas gave. Can see why it was given at full speed. The one linked in this thread looks a dive, but not conclusive, dunno about the other 2.

Id criticise a ref for not having the bottle to give a 2nd or 3rd penalty. I can’t imagine many teams getting 4.

2 hours ago, GRBear said:

Obviously there's going to be questions asked when 4 pelanties are given in a game. If another team got them I'd be the same.

The still of the handball one looks to be outside so shouldn't have been given, but the others from my seat looked like fouls but not seen them back.

100% agree with this. 

I know sky sports don't give much of a shit about Scottish football but are they so relaxed about it that they don't bother their arses the performance of its staff? I mean Andy walker is a remarkably boring and stupid co-commentator. 

Edited by vanderark14