This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 104 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

6 minutes ago, Mox said:

Embarrassing result for us yesterday, beaten off a bunch of long throw and hoofball merchants, a dreadful result that stemmed purely from Rodgers own self indulgence with a ludicrous starting 11. Big shout out to John Beaton who put in a classic homer performance, he'll be getting the big gigs from here on in.

Be a man.  Scotland ever more and big ramy admitted Rangers were the better side on the day.  Grow up son and admit you were well beaten by a better team.  And please don't resort to your usual insults.  Be the bigger man. Scotland Forever 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Zombies appearing everywhere. No been seen since 2012. It appears that they’ve secured the title. 

How about 'ONLY' seen since 2012?

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

Embarrassing result for us yesterday, beaten off a bunch of long throw and hoofball merchants, a dreadful result that stemmed purely from Rodgers own self indulgence with a ludicrous starting 11. Big shout out to John Beaton who put in a classic homer performance, he'll be getting the big gigs from here on in.

You only lost cause of the ref?

Aberdeen only scored 3 goals against you... wait for it... because of the ref?

Since there's (usually) a ref in every game, you'll be able to use that excuse (and you probably will) till Kingdom come.

Anything that doesn't go Celtic's way... the bottom line has to be the ref.

OK... got it. :ok:

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Since there's (usually) a ref in every game, you'll be able to use that excuse (and you probably will) till Kingdom come.

👍😆😪

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Aye Scotty, Mox is sitting with his can of Kestrel and the wee whippet wondering where it all went wrong.  It's the ref to blame.  He will be on the cellic website cannytakeit.com just now looking in to which school the ref went to.  What type of cocktail the ref likes.  If it's a blue lagoon then that will be proof enough 😆

8 hours ago, Mox said:

That’s usually the posts you get from the sheep shaggers after they’ve lost. You’re missing “hammer throwers” for a full house.

Just to indulge you, what big decisions did the “homer” ref get wrong?

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That’s usually the posts you get from the sheep shaggers after they’ve lost. You’re missing “hammer throwers” for a full house.

Perfectly summed up.  Dinna expect a reply.  He will be on alwaysthevictims.org.uk.  Apart from the .UK bit obviously.  Anyhow, sitting listening to words of Burns for Burns Supper.  Motherwell Forever pal.  My first team and place of work for 25 years.  Have a good new year.

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

No it’s not, I dont recall many posts of that nature. Most of the time, Aberdeen fans accept defeat with grace. 

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Perfectly summed up.  Dinna expect a reply.  He will be on alwaysthevictims.org.uk.  Apart from the .UK bit obviously.  Anyhow, sitting listening to words of Burns for Burns Supper.  Motherwell Forever pal.  My first team and place of work for 25 years.  Have a good new year.

You used to support Motherwell and are now a rangers fan. I didn’t think I could like you less! 😂

enjoy your new year, turncoat! 😛

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No it’s not, I dont recall many posts of that nature. Most of the time, Aberdeen fans accept defeat with grace. 

I’m pretty sure Motherwell have had various “hammer thrower” accusations thrown at us over the last few years from Aberdeen fans on here. I thought it was a bit of a theme when you lost...

Anyway, it was meant to be a dig at Mox, just thought I’d go for 2 birds one stone.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

You used to support Motherwell and are now a rangers fan. I didn’t think I could like you less! 😂

enjoy your new year, turncoat! 😛

I know.  Got taken to fir park when willie Pettigrew, marinello etc played.  Semi final against rangers we were up 2-0 at half time then rangers won 3-2. I think Derek Johnstone scored a hat trick but may be wrong.  I was heartbroken.  But then got taken to Ibrox and as a kid got taken where I was told.  Did a bit of work at fir park in my later years including teaching a young McFadden and working with alex McLeish when he was manager.  Forgive me pal.  I feel bad enough without you getting on ma case!

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know.  Got taken to fir park when willie Pettigrew, marinello etc played.  Semi final against rangers we were up 2-0 at half time then rangers won 3-2. I think Derek Johnstone scored a hat trick but may be wrong.  I was heartbroken.  But then got taken to Ibrox and as a kid got taken where I was told.  Did a bit of work at fir park in my later years including teaching a young McFadden and working with alex McLeish when he was manager.  Forgive me pal.  I feel bad enough without you getting on ma case!

Image result for jar of urine

24 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’m pretty sure Motherwell have had various “hammer thrower” accusations thrown at us over the last few years from Aberdeen fans on here. I thought it was a bit of a theme when you lost...

Anyway, it was meant to be a dig at Mox, just thought I’d go for 2 birds one stone.

:lol:

There’s also been plenty “hammer thrower” when we’ve won. That’s just how it is. 

9 hours ago, Mox said:

And here we have the full blown greetin wean response of "Glasgow Celtic, always cheated, never defeated". 

And I'd love to know what decisions the ref blew that stopped your team from hitting the target more than once during 90 odd minutes. 

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And here we have the full blown greetin wean response of "Glasgow Celtic, always cheated, never defeated". 

And I'd love to know what decisions the ref blew that stopped your team from hitting the target more than once during 90 odd minutes. 

I put the blame firmly on Rodgers, it was his fault we lost but it doesn't detract from how bad Beatonwas, we got nothing from him. Morelos should have been sent off, there was a period at the start of the second half where we should have three or four free kicks and he gave us nothing. We didn't lose because of Beaton but his performance was atrocious. This is hopefully the kick up the arse we need, we've been passive all season and this is not the first time we've been comfortably out played away from home.