This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 223 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Congratulations Killie. If Clarke doesn't take the Scotland job I really hope he stays with them for another season and gives the old firm a run for their money. A truly refreshing result. 

I don't want to take the shine off killies season but they wont give the OF a run for the money, possibly the huns but nowhere near Celtic. Both Aberdeen and killie finished 20 points behind a Celtic team that ended up huffing and puffing over the line.

In saying that, 3rd is a great season for killie, they've out done other teams who have much superior resources. 

4 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

I know there’s a lot of nonsense goes on here on the tamb  at times but would just like thank my fellow football fans on here for the kind words that-have  been said about killie today  on here many thanks 

That's the way it should be mate. Credit should be given when it's due, killie fans are being gracious in victory so the same should be given back.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't want to take the shine off killies season but they wont give the OF a run for the money, possibly the huns but nowhere near Celtic. Both Aberdeen and killie finished 20 points behind a Celtic team that ended up huffing and puffing over the line.

In saying that, 3rd is a great season for killie, they've out done other teams who have much superior resources. 

Yeah, I said as much on the Next Scotland Manager thread, it is remarkable what he has done there but I doubt he can take it much further.

However if he didn't take the Scotland job I would love to see him give it a go. To prise the OF open would be some feat. 

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yeah, I said as much on the Next Scotland Manager thread, it is remarkable what he has done there but I doubt he can take it much further.

However if he didn't take the Scotland job I would love to see him give it a go. To prise the OF open would be some feat. 

I'm torn between wanting Scotland to have a manager like him and seeing what he can do with another season at Killie. 

Is there any reason he couldn't do both jobs? Is the Scotland job really a full time position? 

Anyway, well done Killie both today and over the entire season. 

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Thanks Steve Clarke, 3rd place for the first time in my lifetime, and that's quite a while!...

Enjoy mate, As a 14 year old vividly remember St Mirren finishing 3rd in 1980, I went to every game eventually finishing 6 points behind champions Aberdeen, we had a genuine chance of winning it with 5 games to but capitulated, and Fergie won his first title for Dons, the rest as they say was history.

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Enjoy mate, As a 14 year old vividly remember St Mirren finishing 3rd in 1980, I went to every game eventually finishing 6 points behind champions Aberdeen, we had a genuine chance of winning it with 5 games to but capitulated, and Fergie won his first title for Dons, the rest as they say was history.

Would that be with a team that was also built by Ferguson? Slightly before I was born. 

Also good to see Rangers invading the pitch at rugby park, having scraped an equaliser 

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Treble treble for Celtic. And rangers invading the pitch after n equaliser at rugby park.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

What an embarrassment of a club. 

Edited by Morrisandmoo

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Also good to see Rangers invading the pitch at rugby park, having scraped an equaliser 

Treble treble for Celtic. And rangers invading the pitch after n equaliser at rugby park.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Someones Da has had 2 shandies today. 

29 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

26 minutes ago, Debian said:

Someones Da has had 2 shandies today. 

Seriously though, how many pitch invasions have you guys had this season. 😂

I’m presuming the brief crusade on sectarian singing and unacceptable behaviour has died a death too? Collum is a “blind fenian bastard” and Clarke just a “sad fenian bastard”. To be fair didn’t touch the sides of last Sunday’s Lisbon lion sing etc.

so we can presumably draw a line in the sand that Rangers fans can do whatever the fuck they like, as nobody is going to do a thing about it?