This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 214 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

38 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

May. Completely agree. Absolute joke of a football player. 

I had really high hopes for May when he was at the tractor drivers but aye it all seems to have went backwards with him.

That said, he did suffer two serious injuries whilst down in England which may have been a big factor in his sharp decline.

May would probably be better off signing on with a promotion chaser in the division below and restarting his career there. There's no shame in that route.

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Can’t believe I’m going to say this but Wilson has something about him and I thought he was ok today. He missed a couple of sitters today granted. Maybe that tells you how starved Dons’ fans are of anything decent up front. 

May. Completely agree. Absolute joke of a football player. 

I thought Wilson and Stewart has pretty decent games going by their previous standards. 

Nothing like being in a shop window on sky sports, is there. 

30 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Well done killie 0-1 against hearts now back up to 3rd 

Fair play to Killie. They’ve won at Tynecastle which is something we’ve been incapable of doing. 

I think that result gets them third. 👏

Can’t believe I’m going to want Celtic to win Scottish Cup now. Actually, feck that, I’d rather we weren’t in Europe. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Completely agree (hibs fan), little chance of a glamour tie and completely fu.cks up your season 

Bit of a flawed logic there

Fucks your season up so you don’t qualify for Europe next season which gives you a better preparation so you can qualify for Europe the next again season

It didn’t do Hibs much harm this season as we were flying until October Lennon started working his ticket in October/November time

27 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Bit of a flawed logic there

Fucks your season up so you don’t qualify for Europe next season which gives you a better preparation so you can qualify for Europe the next again season

It didn’t do Hibs much harm this season as we were flying until October Lennon started working his ticket in October/November time

😂 exactly.

Scottish clubs have had some decent ties too.

I’d take europa league qualifiers over the league cup group stage all day, even if the odds are stacked against you in Europe (and i’m actually a fan of the league cup groups as a supplement to pre-season!)

Edited by sbcmfc

6 hours ago, Redz said:

The 'Sad Orange Bastard' getting it tight again today

Whilst I really don't give a fuk, its illegal

So, WTF are they going to do about it?

You could hear it loud & clear then all of a sudden it was as though sky blocked out the singing & put on a recording of a crowd clapping, definitely didn’t sound like it was from the same game. Must’ve been my imagination cos Andy Walker never mentioned it🤐

4 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

You could hear it loud & clear then all of a sudden it was as though sky blocked out the singing & put on a recording of a crowd clapping, definitely didn’t sound like it was from the same game. Must’ve been my imagination cos Andy Walker never mentioned it🤐

Probably claim the orange bit was about dels perma tan😡😡😡

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Its staggering isnt it. 

You wouldnt expect that from a bairn, let alone a 37 year old vastly experienced player.

Is that him suspended for the OF game then? 

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And has Ross McRorie played in goal for the Rangers first team before his brother who just happens to be a goalie. 🤔

Pub Quiz question in the future.