This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 207 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Dons 3rd,  Hibs 4th, Killie 5th

That's a bold prediction Parky. I think I'd go for Killie and Hibs the other way round but I agree Aberdeen will get 3rd. 

I'll predict

Aberdeen 66pts

Killie 62pts

Hibs 59pts

for the final standings. 

Edited by RenfrewBlue
Added prediction.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:01 AM, Blackpool78 said:

How Aberdeen fans on here can argue that Ball's wasn't even worthy of a card in the Celtic game yet can say Broadfoot was a red 😂😂😂

Apples and oranges.

Ball didn't connect his studs to Bains' face (although his foul on Christie was at least a yellow IMHO). 

The comparison was in connecting late with ones head (Boyata) to an opponents head (GMS).

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyone wanra game at centre half for us today? Thank fuck for that pole in the away end. 

Fit like sh?

Where have you been? I was expecting a massive rant about Steven McLean after last weeks match

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Gerrards comments about Aberdeen 😂😂

I knew he was thick but he takes stupidity to new levels every time someone puts a microphone in front of his puss

Wonder if he'll be pulled up for "not acting in the best interests of association football".

The guy is a moron, but clever enough to know that lines like this buys him more time from the bigger morons who pay his wages.

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Wonder if he'll be pulled up for "not acting in the best interests of association football".

The guy is a moron, but clever enough to know that lines like this buys him more time from the bigger morons who pay his wages.

he's appealing to certain fans, anyone with more than one brain cell knows he's full of shit. If there's anything that spurred AFC on against Rangers this season, its his "class above" comments.

56 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Wouldn’t you rather win it when you were playing? 

I'm working next weekend, so gonnae miss the match. And to be honest mate, the way we are playing lately, it would not bother me to win it tomorrow. I'm off work awaw. 😁😁😁

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually just changed my mind. I want to win the league in front of our supporters.. Do not want to win it because of all teams fucking Aberdeen did us a favour.. 

Aberdeen won’t win Celtic the league if they beat rangers. 

Celtic will have won it today and every other week by gathering the most points.