This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 204 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Having seen Kilmarnock a few times this season i find the assessment of them being brutes unusual. They havent come across that way in any of the games I've seen. 

Aberdeen have certainly looked more physical in the few games I've seen and their defence is certainly not shy of a nasty tackle or two. 

Anyway, another 3 points from the Jambos, thank you very much. Now to hope for a Hibs win tomorrow to see how many bottles crash. 😂

16 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Aberdeen a disgrace. Anti-football of the utmost. McLean an utter joke.

A disgrace in what way, by having a disciplined approach to a game and seeing it out with a degree of class?

This evens out the sending off for Devlin at the start of the season. 

As I said earlier, pleasing, very pleasing 😀

20 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Aberdeen a disgrace. Anti-football of the utmost. McLean an utter joke.

Im struggling here, help me. 

Kilmarnock get not one, not two, but 3 (THREE) red cards yet it's Aberdeen who are the disgrace. 

I think you are ever so slightly mixed up. 

Even aberdeen biased radio Scotland said Dons could have had 3 sent off in the first half!

Shinnie was spoken to by the ref 4 TImes before getting a late booking.

McLean lost total control and only half time saved him. 

I hope Killie lodge an official complaint against  McLean, he is an absolute buffoon. 

1 minute ago, stirlish said:

Richard Gordon, Willie Miller snd Billy Dodds

Very balanced

Are you seriously putting Billy Dodds in there?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been told kris boyd was also lucky not to see red after constant fouling from the minute he came on the park. Any comment? 

Did the ref beat you today or did broadfoot? Findlay? Boyd? 

14 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Previous for being harsh on Killie. His father being a Killie player for many years has impacted his ability to referee our games fairly.

Perhaps, but all three were correctly given red cards. 

53 minutes ago, The Ormond said:

I was just away to post this. 

Epic rant again, although I do feel some psychiatric help may be required. All he said about what Clarke and Mcinnes “allegedly” told him, was what they said on the radio. 

“Then Craig Brown came out and told me that they were dropping him off on the way up the road” 😂😂🤣

35 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I was just away to post this. 

Epic rant again, although I do feel some psychiatric help may be required. All he said about what Clarke and Mcinnes “allegedly” told him, was what they said on the radio. 

“Then Craig Brown came out and told me that they were dropping him off on the way up the road” 😂😂🤣

Read his mate’s reply on that status? Apparently you lot(or the officials) are “tarrier bastards.” 😂

27 minutes ago, The Ormond said:

Read his mate’s reply on that status? Apparently you lot(or the officials) are “tarrier bastards.” 😂

He looks a corker

I pity his wean

15 hours ago, stirlish said:

Even aberdeen biased radio Scotland said Dons could have had 3 sent off in the first half!

Shinnie was spoken to by the ref 4 TImes before getting a late booking.

McLean lost total control and only half time saved him. 

I hope Killie lodge an official complaint against  McLean, he is an absolute buffoon. 

Shinnie was pulled up for three fouls in which he clearly and fairly won the ball. McLean didn’t speak to Shinnie before he got booked - Shinnie was screaming at the ref on each occasion for being dreadful and wrongly penalising him.

You won’t have seen that from listening to the radio though. 

Edited by SMcoolJ