This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 203 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

25 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Slight tangent, but have you seen the video of the Rangers players after their PoTY do?

:shocked:

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever been as drunk as Mcgregor and Goldson in that video, or if I have I don’t remember.

:lol:

The part where Worrall licks Goldons chest is superb:lol:

50 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Seen Worrall with some skank in a taxi shouting fuck Celtic

Good thing we won the last derby or I'd be pretending to be outraged about it and calling for him to be banned for not acting in the best interests of association football

If you can complain about it and get Worrall a 5 game suspension that'd be lovely thanks. 😊

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Kirk Broadfoot should be getting the cells for that challenge. 

Killie down to 9, are they being coached by Derek mcinnes today?

Dundee look to be done now

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, Farcity said:

Boyd could've been off too, foul after foul after foul. How on earth are they up in the top half? 

Sounded like he was booked about 30 seconds after coming on. Clearly sent on by Clarke to try and get McKenna sent off. Didn’t work, Aberdeen stayed classy under several bruising challenges by these animals. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Sounded like he was booked about 30 seconds after coming on. Clearly sent on by Clarke to try and get McKenna sent off. Didn’t work, Aberdeen stayed classy under several bruising challenges by these animals. 

That booking for the first challenge was harsh but after that there were numerous. He is just embarrassing himself these days, both on and off the park. Fat, gobby sack of shit. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We’re anti football?

You finished the match with 8 players 😂😂😂

Delightful

It looked like only one team was being refereed at times.

Fair play to Aberdeen they set up for a spoiling game and we got sucked in big time.

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

It looked like only one team was being refereed at times.

Fair play to Aberdeen they set up for a spoiling game and we got sucked in big time.

They set up to have a go on the break and win a game of football. 

Successful outcome. 

Would’ve loved to see Boyd sulking today 😀

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Bit disappointing Motherwell didn’t get the victory, but St Mirren's win drags accies right into the play off mix.

WTF was going at Rugby Park to get 3 red cards from the mist lenient ref we have?

They were brutes. Studding the goalkeeper in the face, for example. Every single one of them was fully warranted. Horrible side.