This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 202 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

13 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You obviously have all the inside knowledge that proves he is. So, let’s hear it.

I don’t know him myself but as he come from just up the road from me I do know folk who do know him. I’ve not heard anything dodgy about him off the park and considering who he is, stories about him would fly about if there was any. He’s done plenty at local schools and football clubs. 

He’s certainly no Riordan or O’Connor. I’ve a feeling you are one of those people who can’t seperate how someone is on a football pitch with how they are in everyday life. 

He just looks like one with his shaved head, tacky tattoos and on field persona.

I have zero inside knowledge.

Maybe he reads books in his spare time.

10 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Do you really want to play that game? :lol:

Not to mention that the allocation was cut before that match. 

I love how they refer to that game as "the 29th" like it was some sort of historical moment in time, in reality it was the wake up call Celtic needed going into the new year

17 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

FFS. 

You label someone a ned because they don't have a good hairline. And tattoos in relation to their dead sister and child. Its not as if he has THUG LIFE tattooed on his shaved head.

Don't you be labelling Tupac a ned!

48 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

FFS. 

You label someone a ned because they don't have a good hairline. And tattoos in relation to their dead sister and child. Its not as if he has THUG LIFE tattooed on his shaved head.

I didn’t know that was the meaning behind one of his tattoos.

It’s my completely uneducated opinion, I know very little about the guy.

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That was the one I was referring to, they are awful! 🤮

I agree, but I think the same about all tattoos.

Doesn't make him a ned though. From what I gather he's more of a quiet family man off the park than your stereotypical arsehole footballer falling out of clubs giving it "do you know who I am" etc.

To be fair to Brown other than that one incident about 5 years ago (and when he went to bed about 20 minutes before Ferguson and McGregor but busted) he's not normally one you hear or see out on the lash.  He looks and acts like a bawbag on the pitch but suppose it doesn't mean he is.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:26 PM, Jim Beem said:

I remember seeing a picture of Bertie Auld jumping around in the hospitality lounge at Celtic, quite obviously steaming and quite obviously had pished his breeks. Long since retired mind you so maybe the norm. 

He presented our golf society prizes when I lived in Uddingston. His thank you was a litre of vodka. Was a good laugh but sure did like the bevvy

17 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You obviously have all the inside knowledge that proves he is. So, let’s hear it.

I don’t know him myself but as he come from just up the road from me I do know folk who do know him. I’ve not heard anything dodgy about him off the park and considering who he is, stories about him would fly about if there was any. He’s done plenty at local schools and football clubs. 

He’s certainly no Riordan or O’Connor. I’ve a feeling you are one of those people who can’t seperate how someone is on a football pitch with how they are in everyday life. 

He got barred from Louie Browns for abusing the staff😊

36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

To be fair to Brown other than that one incident about 5 years ago (and when he went to bed about 20 minutes before Ferguson and McGregor but busted) he's not normally one you hear or see out on the lash.  He looks and acts like a bawbag on the pitch but suppose it doesn't mean he is.

Slight tangent, but have you seen the video of the Rangers players after their PoTY do?

:shocked:

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever been as drunk as Mcgregor and Goldson in that video, or if I have I don’t remember.

:lol: