This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 199 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What’s the reasoning?

Seems a bit unfair if it’s based on the behaviour of Celtic fans.

I think Motherwell need to cut Celtic’s allocation, as they clearly struggle to police their fans, to be fair to Rangers other than the sectarianism they appear to behave a bit better at fir park. Although 5 years in the wilderness has maybe helped form that perception...

Big game for us, fans have been complaining about OF getting both ends for years. Both sets have acted like cunts at RP over the years and think the Celtic game was the final straw.

I'd imagine we'll be letting family season ticket holders in the Moffat into this game on their season.

27 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Have a word with yourself. You literally insinuated two members were gay because they were on the same side of the argument. You've let your mask slip a little there.

Insinuating two people are together = homophobia, really?

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

If this had been the other way round and Celtic had 2 players sent off and manager and his number 2 sent to the stand.....meltdown like this country has never seen before😂😂😂

Aye but that’ll never happen.

Years ago Celtic had players with class & dignity like Dalgleish, Burns & McNeil to name a few, compare them to the present ones like brown, lustig & griffiths who totally lack those qualities & behave like neds on & off the park. Then again look back & see how Stein behaved & compare that to  lennons touchline antics. The manager is the public face of a club & should project the image the club want in public, that said obviously a match made in paradise with a horrible shitebag as manager.

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

It's enjoyable watching you squirm

Sure it is, thats because you are a prick. I won't sit back and be accused of something I am not all because some waste of space like you is desperate for it to be true. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Sure it is, thats because you are a prick. I won't sit back and be accused of something I am not all because some waste of space like you is desperate for it to be true. 

Name calling as well? Tut tut

So this morning we've learned that you're an abusive homophobe who has thinks that reading posts on follow follow means you get bothered with songs at football matches. Interesting

Edited by Terry Munro

8 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Name calling as well? Tut tut

So this morning we've learned that you're an abusive homophobe who has thinks that reading posts on follow follow means you get bothered with songs at football matches. Interesting

very interesting indeed

which banned member are you?

3 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

This is getting as bad as the Scott Brown incident after the Rangers game.....take your beating and move on ffs.......deflection mode on full from the sheep shaggers 

I find this highly offensive, where a lot is being made out of the use of the word “peado” to then mention beastality kinda makes it pointless. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Huns allocation halved at RP for last game of the season.

Lolz.

Lovely stuff.

The directors talking about it being driven by safety and feedback from fans, suggests this will set the precedent for how old firm games are managed going forwards rather than being an end of season thing.

What a turnaround this club has taken in recent years. I hope the killie fans back the club by turning up in numbers and demonstrate that listening to the fans can help drive change/progress.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Big game for us, fans have been complaining about OF getting both ends for years. Both sets have acted like cunts at RP over the years and think the Celtic game was the final straw.

I'd imagine we'll be letting family season ticket holders in the Moffat into this game on their season.

Discounted rate for Moffat season ticket holders. Same as has been offered for last couple of games.

1 minute ago, Blackpool78 said:

calm down Lee Wallace 😂😂😂😂

Ah, I see it now. 

Peadophiles and mentioning then in song = disgusting and point scoring

Mention sexual relations with animals = banter

For the record, I’m not really offended by it, but it just goes to show the hypocrisy in your posting.

Would you see it fit if I was to address Celtic fans as fenian bastards as it’s merely a nickname and not what they all really are?

I certainly don’t  

57 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Aye but that’ll never happen.

Years ago Celtic had players with class & dignity like Dalgleish, Burns & McNeil to name a few, compare them to the present ones like brown, lustig & griffiths who totally lack those qualities & behave like neds on & off the park. Then again look back & see how Stein behaved & compare that to  lennons touchline antics. The manager is the public face of a club & should project the image the club want in public, that said obviously a match made in paradise with a horrible shitebag as manager.

Out of interest, what have either Lustig or Brown down off the park to suggest they behave like neds? The only time I see Griffiths or Brown mentioned off the field these days is for charity related stuff, and I don't think I've ever seen Lustig in the paper off the park in his whole 7 years here.

10 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Lovely stuff.

The directors talking about it being driven by safety and feedback from fans, suggests this will set the precedent for how old firm games are managed going forwards rather than being an end of season thing.

What a turnaround this club has taken in recent years. I hope the killie fans back the club by turning up in numbers and demonstrate that listening to the fans can help drive change/progress.

Aye, no club will have more than the Chadwick as an allocation next season.