This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 198 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

This is getting as bad as the Scott Brown incident after the Rangers game.....take your beating and move on ffs.......deflection mode on full from the sheep shaggers 

Always amazes me how much grown adults pretend to care about this stuff 🤣

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

If this had been the other way round and Celtic had 2 players sent off and manager and his number 2 sent to the stand.....meltdown like this country has never seen before😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

This is getting as bad as the Scott Brown incident after the Rangers game.....take your beating and move on ffs.......deflection mode on full from the sheep shaggers 

the only deflecting is coming from Celtic, are you capable of reading?

11 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

yup, celtic and ranger are particularly bad at caring about this stuff. It looks like you made a completely idiot of yourself on here and are now pretending like you don't care

5 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

If this had been the other way round and Celtic had 2 players sent off and manager and his number 2 sent to the stand.....meltdown like this country has never seen before😂😂😂

Now this I agree with, the media would go into meltdown as would the Celtic board, they'd be demanding investigations into the SFA and demanding the refs and match delegate be sacked

Edited by vanderark14

15 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Just now, Terry Munro said:

Going to phone a dominoes and read follow follow all night tonight after work. Sensational

you couldn't make this shit up

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you couldn't make this shit up

Do you have special needs or something? 

How does laughing at the huns reaction to having their allocation cut equate to caring about stuff sang at football matches?

Try and give a straight answer this time

6 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Do you have special needs or something? 

How does laughing at the huns reaction to having their allocation cut equate to caring about stuff sang at football matches?

Try and give a straight answer this time

Which banned member of the forum are you? If anyone has special needs its clearly you and your boyfriend blackpool 78. The two of you have a distinct lack of self awareness

going on to follow follow to see the reaction of the huns and caring about what is sang at a football match are equally pathetic but you see this differently because it suits your agenda and shit you post 

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Which banned member of the forum are you? If anyone has special needs its clearly you and your boyfrined blackpool 78. The two of you have a distinct lack of self awareness

going on to follow follow to see the reaction of the huns and caring about what is sang at a football match are equally pathetic but you see this differently because it suits your agenda and shit you post 

I think he meant to see the reaction of the Killie allocation getting cut.

14 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Maybe they mean they started it by calling Gerrard a sad orange bastard after the cup win at Ibrox

13 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Is this an official Celtic statement? I can't see it on the website

12 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Why should Celtic not highlight offensive chanting?

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

If i saw you in the street and shouted "peido" at you, would that be lawful?

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

It's fuck all to do with his religion and everything to do with his connection to Rangers. Neil Mcann and Steven Gerrard get called dobs as well, and they're Catholics.

clearly you do not care at all

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Huns allocation halved at RP for last game of the season.

Lolz.

What’s the reasoning?

Seems a bit unfair if it’s based on the behaviour of Celtic fans.

I think Motherwell need to cut Celtic’s allocation, as they clearly struggle to police their fans, to be fair to Rangers other than the sectarianism they appear to behave a bit better at fir park. Although 5 years in the wilderness has maybe helped form that perception...

Edited by sbcmfc

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Which banned member of the forum are you? If anyone has special needs its clearly you and your boyfriend blackpool 78. The two of you have a distinct lack of self awareness

You're entitled to think it is pathetic, but they're not the same thing which is what you were suggesting at first. Just admit you've made a cunt of yourself and we can all move on.

And boyfriend? That wouldn't be casual homophobia would it? Hope you don't sing that kind of stuff at football matches. I may need to pretend to care about it for days the next time my team lose a match

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What’s the reasoning?

Seems a bit unfair if it’s based on the behaviour of Celtic fans.

I think Motherwell need to cut Celtic’s allocation, as they clearly struggle to police their fans, to be fair to Rangers other than the sectarianism they appear to behave a bit better at fir park. Although 5 years in the wilderness has maybe helped form that perception...

I assume they are expecting/hoping for a bigger demand from the Killie fans with it being the last game of the season and them pushing for European football.

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Nice casual homophobia in there.

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

You're entitled to think it is pathetic, but they're not the same thing which is what you were suggesting at first. Just admit you've made a cunt of yourself and we can all move on.

And boyfriend? That wouldn't be casual homophobia would it? Hope you don't sing that kind of stuff at football matches. I may need to pretend to care about it for days the next time my team lose a match

I didn't suggest anything other than both caring about singing and going on to a rival forum to check for the huns reaction to the above were equally pathetic. 

You really are the sterotypical old firm mutant, accusing me of homophopia to deflect away from the fact you've made a complete ass of yourself. 

Which banned member are you?