This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 196 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Kiss me Hardy !

Do you not think it's time your club's owners did that with part of a stand at Ibrox ?

Have a look at my comments further up the thread. 

Basically yes but I can't see it happening. I think it will need to be driven by the authorities as the club have had plenty of opportunities and not done a thing. 

22 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Thanks for proving my point. You made up stuff to suit your rant and when you get it pointed out it's full on attack pish. 

And if you think Dad, Parent and Carer are all the same why did you make the point about the children's home? 

There's only one fanny here and it's not me. 

You and your *hun pal Debian had been full on attack since Lighter-gate. I'll be fucked if I sit and read the sort of hand-wringing pish from fans of the joint worst behaved club in the country, without calling it out.  You called me a Dick, because I tried to take a wee step back and give a bit of reasoning for what the boy was up to...never once did I say his behaviour was acceptable...so excuse me if I called you a fanny.

I was giving you a string of reasons on why, just maybe, the boy was 'unaccompanied' in that big wide world. Whether he has a dad or not, is pretty inconsequential.

47 minutes ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

You and your *hun pal Debian had been full on attack since Lighter-gate. I'll be fucked if I sit and read the sort of hand-wringing pish from fans of the joint worst behaved club in the country, without calling it out.  You called me a Dick, because I tried to take a wee step back and give a bit of reasoning for what the boy was up to...never once did I say his behaviour was acceptable...so excuse me if I called you a fanny.

I was giving you a string of reasons on why, just maybe, the boy was 'unaccompanied' in that big wide world. Whether he has a dad or not, is pretty inconsequential.

Again you're making stuff up. Where have I attacked anyone about this? 

I asked a couple of questions and also said that I was wondering if this was normal. 

Wind your neck in and try reading the post again without the defensive deflect and protect glasses on. 

This boy is going to have this hanging over him for a bloody long time at 14.

I know in the eyes of the law he's big enough and ugly enough to be punished however I think his parent/carer should be the one really getting looked at. 

Now stop making excuses for you posting inaccurate propoganda and actually stick to the facts. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

This boy is going to have this hanging over him for a bloody long time at 14.

He'll not really, he'll be back once he can grow a beard.

The ban isn't legally binding, if he wants to go to a game, I dare say he can. Just runs the risk of getting chucked out.

As has been previously stated, he'll be at the first away game after the split!

2 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

As I say...you called me a Dick, for responding to Debian. 

You seem to be really struggling with the fact.

He's always making stuff up. No point debating with him tbh.

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The ban isn't legally binding, if he wants to go to a game, I dare say he can. Just runs the risk of getting chucked out.

If you're banned don't you have to sign in at a police station when games are on? Or is that only if it's a ban enforced by the police rather than just by a club?

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was thinking more of the legal ramifications. Will social work now be involved with his family, or even would he get some sort of record which might affect his future? 

I don't know, but it would be particularly horrible if one daft moment buggered up his future. 

9 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

As I say...you called me a Dick, for responding to Debian. 

You seem to be really struggling with the fact.

And you've responded to comments whilst making up what I said. 

You're either a dick, thick or a fantasist. You choose. 

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

He's always making stuff up. No point debating with him tbh.

Have you even read the thread Parky? 

Yer man is the fantasist in this conversation, not me. 

But you can keep peddling your nonsense all you want. 👍

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Have you even read the thread Parky? 

Yer man is the fantasist in this conversation, not me. 

But you can keep peddling your nonsense all you want. 👍

Is he, aye? Tell us more. 

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

A thick dicked fantasist might appeal to a lot of people 😉

My wife would agree with you. Although I don't know how she'd know what that is like......... 🤔

7 hours ago, theweestevie said:

If you're banned don't you have to sign in at a police station when games are on? Or is that only if it's a ban enforced by the police rather than just by a club?

That’s maybe if you’ve got a banning order for England away games.

:lol:

Id imagine if you have a court/police ordered Football banning order, their might be repercussions if you get caught at the ground.

A club enforced ban from fir park amounts to not being able to buy a ticket from the ticket office in your own name.

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Huge game at Rugby Park on Saturday.

Hopefully a similar crowd to the cup replay last year (with a better result)

Mcinnes will need to pick this lot up after yesterday's disaster. Killie are playing Aberdeen at the right time IMO