This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 189 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Just down to better finishing.  We've controlled the game for long periods.Arfield plays well with Defoe to be honest.

Really?

Motherwell were the better team for most of the game, but gifted Rangers all 3 goals.

Suicidal defending. 

Rangers didn’t create anything in 90 minutes. Unfortunately Motherwell played nice football, but with no cutting edge.

We created more opportunities for Rangers to score than ourselves.

39 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Really?

Motherwell were the better team for most of the game, but gifted Rangers all 3 goals.

Suicidal defending. 

Rangers didn’t create anything in 90 minutes. Unfortunately Motherwell played nice football, but with no cutting edge.

We created more opportunities for Rangers to score than ourselves.

All down to opinions. 3 0 is a humping. In anyones opinion. Game is about the onion net.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

All down to opinions. 3 0 is a humping. In anyones opinion. Game is about the onion net.

Yes, Rangers won comfortably in the end, but although I’m biased, I’d think anyone who watched the game would have said 3-0 flattered Rangers and didn’t really reflect the game at all.

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Yes, Rangers won comfortably in the end, but although I’m biased, I’d think anyone who watched the game would have said 3-0 flattered Rangers and didn’t really reflect the game at all.

Agree. Thought well played very well. Same as when i went to hearts game last week against aberdeen. Not much in it all. I am not taking the push when u say this but i think the standard of football in scotland is good as i have seen. Unfortunately not a lot of scottish kids coming through. But agree on your assessment about the 3 0.

38 minutes ago, Debian said:

Is there a racial hatred towards James Tavernier in Scotland... 

Are most fans not pretty ambivalent to him?

Think the incident today and at Easter road are just due to his position on the park and the colour of his strip, rather than his skin.

Idiotic from the Motherwell fans that threw things today.

38 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Are most fans not pretty ambivalent to him?

Think the incident today and at Easter road are just due to his position on the park and the colour of his strip, rather than his skin.

Idiotic from the Motherwell fans that threw things today.

Why is this the craze now? Ultras? Ultra dicks. Get the cctv straight on to them at every game. Pricks.

2 hours ago, Debian said:

Is there a racial hatred towards James Tavernier in Scotland... 

No.

Our country doesn't do racial hatred, ever.

Unfortunately though, two tribes do religious bigotry.

Edited by Barney Rubble

44 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Battery thrown at Celtic players from Rangers fans but only an issue now with you

Not at all ma pal. I meant it from all these wee neds. Rangers ones too so dont pick me up wrong. Just hooligans them all. But surely the clubs and police must know the main areas where they sit. Loonies and should be locked up and shamed. I dont care if rangers fans or not. Does that make sense?

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

No.

Our country doesn't do racial hatred, ever.

Unfortunately though, two tribes do religious bigotry.

Apart from the bananas thrown at mark walters. Apart from that....... but i do agree there isnt really the race thing here now thank god. Just religious. Btw there was a huge union jack at the hearts aberdeen game last week right next to the aberdeen support. So i disagree it is only the big two where religion is concerned. Dont know if that counts as religious but if that was rangers supporters which they do it would be seen as religous i am sure.

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not at all ma pal. I meant it from all these wee neds. Rangers ones too so dont pick me up wrong. Just hooligans them all. But surely the clubs and police must know the main areas where they sit. Loonies and should be locked up and shamed. I dont care if rangers fans or not. Does that make sense?

And what about club sponsored events designed to pander to the scum in the support

For example "Armed Forces Day" shite at Ibrox ?

3 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

And what about club sponsored events designed to pander to the scum in the support

Word on the street is they are planning on pulling out all the stops this year with the Parachute Regiment doing a full a full bayonet charge at half time, butchering  life size straw dolls dressed  as Gerry Adams,  Anton Rogan and Simple Minds Jim Kerr.

STAUNCH 

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Things are what they are thistle. 100 years of a catholic side against a protestant side aint going to change in our lifetime. So one is as bad as the other. Hence why we are scotland supporters. I am just glad scottish football is better this year. And it is. Right. I was off the glenlivet last couple of days and u have just made me feel like a large one. A glenlivet that is!! Aye fuck it. On holiday from my male modelling job tomorrow. Gloves that is. Scotland Forever.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

So people who want to demonstrate support to the Armed Forces are scum?