This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 181 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

35 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Olive Branch withdrawn.

(If you insist on running to the aid of those that post "FU Sevco" then I'll leave you to it.)

Yes. Just saying that this is by far the most injuries and suspensions he's had to face at once.

No, he got those wrong, but Celtic and Sevco can hire weaker managers and still finish higher because of budget (and depth) that (usually) papers over bad signings, injuries and suspensions.

We'll finish below Killie (and potentially Hearts and Hibs too). What's the excuse for that?

37 minutes ago, slasher said:

Filthy hun scum can't take it, so now a family mourn. Fuck yar two cheeks pish these fuckin animals have held this country back for generations! 😖

Never mind, it’s pointless even trying. 

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I’ve been away from world news today I take it that cunt Kent has been cited??

Tomorrow we should hear apparently.

Was going to write “I’d be amazed if he wasn’t” but actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

:lol:

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Filthy hun scum can't take it, so now a family mourn. Fuck yar two cheeks pish these fuckin animals have held this country back for generations! 😖

My understanding is the news report was incorrect and the guy is still fighting for his life.  Fingers crossed he pulls through. 

12 minutes ago, Debian said:

My understanding is the news report was incorrect and the guy is still fighting for his life.  Fingers crossed he pulls through. 

He is still alive but critical in hospital. 

According to the news the police haven't confirmed it as football related but I wouldn't have thought it was a Mothers Day battle. 

Any fuckwit that carries a knife needs putting down. You only carry if you intend to use, so there's no excuse. 

On 3/31/2019 at 7:34 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Morales. You dirty fuckin manky cunt. 😡😡😡😡😡

On 3/31/2019 at 8:50 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ryan Kent. Dirty cunt . Straight red.. Bastard.😡😡😡

My plea is that you would post as if some young impressionable lad (who would one day hope to travel and follow Scotland) was reading, and that you were a good Tartan Army example of the type of fellow supporter that he'd like to meet.

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

According to the news the police haven't confirmed it as football related but I wouldn't have thought it was a Mothers Day battle. 

Any fuckwit that carries a knife needs putting down. You only carry if you intend to use, so there's no excuse. 

Agreed. 

Too much shite on social media going on about it, rangers fans saying Celtic fans were fighting each other, Celtic fans saying he was stabbed from behind in the bar by fans in rangers clothing and the barman saying the guy was found outside when the door was opened and there was no fighting in the bar. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

My plea is that you would post as if some young impressionable lad (who would one day hope to travel and follow Scotland) was reading, and that you were a good Tartan Army example of the type of fellow supporter that he'd like to meet.

My plea is for someone to cut of your internet and wifi....

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

We'll finish below Killie (and potentially Hearts and Hibs too). What's the excuse for that?

Theres a long way to go yet mate, we are two points behind. 

This season is on a knife edge for Aberdeen. Considering our budget it could be poor if we finish in 4th or worse and lose in the semi final or we could end up 3rd and win a cup.

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Was 100% football related, seems like it was a cunt move from those that ambushed them at the pub and started plugging folk.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Theres a long way to go yet mate, we are two points behind. 

This season is on a knife edge for Aberdeen. Considering our budget it could be poor if we finish in 4th or worse and lose in the semi final or we could end up 3rd and win a cup.

Our recent form is so poor though. We really need a couple of good performances going in to the semi final to give the team and fans a bit of hope/belief.

After previously having real belief about the semi, I can now see nothing but an easy Celtic victory.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was 100% football related, seems like it was a cunt move from those that ambushed them at the pub and started plugging folk.

The twitter reports I've read suggest the victim had already taken a beating and was slouched against a wall, when someone stabbed him in the neck.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Our recent form is so poor though. We really need a couple of good performances going in to the semi final to give the team and fans a bit of hope/belief.

After previously having real belief about the semi, I can now see nothing but an easy Celtic victory.

The twitter reports I've read suggest the victim had already taken a beating and was slouched against a wall, when someone stabbed him in the neck.

For the love of God.... 😪

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

After previously having real belief about the semi, I can now see nothing but an easy Celtic victory..

I’m not so sure. What I have seen of Celtic recently they looked to have dropped off a bit. Whether its on the back of Deluded Brendan’s departure I’m not sure but I have feeling Aberdeen will win this. As long as they dont play May off course.

18 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Kent hearing on Thursday, where he’ll likely get a 2 match ban, but presumably free to play v Hearts tomorrow.

Sorry, I’d misunderstood, I gather he is offered a 2 match ban starting tonight, if they don’t accept that, hearing on Thursday, so would be able to play tonight.

Apparently they are going to appeal.

:lol:

If they do appeal, SFA surely have to make a stand and increase ban....

Quite fancy Motherwell tonight. We’ve been playing quite well, Aberdeen not so well by all accounts.

If we can start how we finished on Saturday...

For the first time in a while we have al it’s everyone fit and genuine options of the bench to change things a bit.

I take it Aberdeen home games are usually available nefariously if you were that way inclined?

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Quite fancy Motherwell tonight. We’ve been playing quite well, Aberdeen not so well by all accounts.

If we can start how we finished on Saturday...

For the first time in a while we have al it’s everyone fit and genuine options of the bench to change things a bit.

I take it Aberdeen home games are usually available nefariously if you were that way inclined?

Aye, you'll get a RedTV stream (the commentators are arseholes).