This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 180 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Sorry enough to attempt to mend your ways (or just the usual 'band-aid to 'get out of jail' for now?)

Cannot believe I am wasting my time answering your predictable questions that I honestly can't be arsed with. Going to enjoy my day now. Please stop trolling me Scotty. There is a big beautiful world out there, try and enjoy it.. bye for now..

You do get easily wound up.

Here's the formula...

57 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Your team is dominant. Yet you come on here and act the boorish wank everytime they win. Why? And then when you get some push back ypu are like a wounded innocent animal... it is childish.

+3 (so far) to 'thplinth' for putting it so succinctly. 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would never block you on here as I just love how you go on trying to wind me up and in the ongoing process making a complete fud of yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cannot believe I am wasting my time answering your predictable questions that I honestly can't be arsed with. 

So, which is it?

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Anyone know anything about 3 stabbings today down the city centre? Just read about it. That's not on. Fuck sake...

It’s like daftys in the pubs parrot the behaviour they’ve seen on the big screen in the pub...

I’m not sure I should be making excuses for the arseholes, but there’s definitely a correlation between the atmosphere on the park and all the shite off it.

25 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It’s like daftys in the pubs parrot the behaviour they’ve seen on the big screen in the pub...

I’m not sure I should be making excuses for the arseholes, but there’s definitely a correlation between the atmosphere on the park and all the shite off it.

Any mutant carrying a knife has more issues than what's going on on the park. They haven't watched that then went oh let's go stab people, they've left the house with a knife with intent. Absolute cunts

31 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Any mutant carrying a knife has more issues than what's going on on the park. They haven't watched that then went oh let's go stab people, they've left the house with a knife with intent. Absolute cunts

Aye, when it comes to cunts with knives and weapons you’ve got a point, there’s an eliminate of pre-meditation about that level of bampottery.

Hypothetically though, if the game had passed off with little incident, would these wallopers have kept their knives in their pocket? Who knows? Regardless, old firm days create a bit of a perfect storm for arse holes in our society. I’d play them on the moon on a Tuesday morning and print the final result in the papers on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

Sensative post. My apologies. Just hearing reports a Celtic fan has died after being stabbed in the neck. For the love of God please tell me this is not true. The only reason I am posting this on this forum is to find out if anyone else has heard or read this. 

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sensative post. My apologies. Just hearing reports a Celtic fan has died after being stabbed in the neck. For the love of God please tell me this is not true. The only reason I am posting this on this forum is to find out if anyone else has heard or read this. 

No news of this on twitter fortunately

With all the negativity i thought i would post this from a certain website. Won't mention the name but a hint is 'Yogi Bear' might stay here. This should put a smile on some peoples faces, best wind up i've seen in a long time.

Sell

Morelos £20 mil

Tavernier £7 mil

Buy

Kent £10 mil

Centre back £4 mil

Replacement striker £5mil

Second striker £2 mil

Attacking midfielder £5 mil

Full back £1-2 mil

24 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

With all the negativity i thought i would post this from a certain website. Won't mention the name but a hint is 'Yogi Bear' might stay here. This should put a smile on some peoples faces, best wind up i've seen in a long time.

Sell

Morelos £20 mil

Tavernier £7 mil

Buy

Kent £10 mil

Centre back £4 mil

Second striker £2 mil

Full back £1-2 mil

You'd have been as well posting the link to Rangers Media.  It would have shown most laughing at it and some mentalist suggesting Mitrovic.

18 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Because if we win the cup, everyone will forget that the manager has absoutely no tactical ideas, doesn’t make substitutions, has no plan B, can’t keep a lead, tells his players to use the short corner continuously, even though everyone knows it doesnt work, tells us he has great young players coming through but then never plays them and lastly, plays players out of position and drops ones that have been playing well. 

Thats why this season has been horrendous. 

This season has not been "horrendous". I do agree that our league performances have been poor, the fact we need to win our last 7 games just to match last season's points total backs that up. However, our cup results are part of the season and getting to one final and at least a semi final is a good performance. Winning the cup would be huge and would make this by far our most successful season under McInnes.

I would agree that we've regressed as a team this season and that the blame for that lies with McInnes. We're not fun to watch at all and rely on a very direct style. I don't understand binging in Stewart and totally negating his attributes by our tactics remaining punting it up to big Sam.

I've previously been critical of McInnes' record with young players but this season he's been giving them a chance. Wright has had chances, McLennan is now a first pick, Anderson got chances and is away on loan to play every game and develop, while Campbell is getting chances here and there. Also, Lewis Ferguson is only 19 and is a first pick every week and McKenna is still relatively young.

Our biggest problem this season is spunking big portions of our budget on Wilson, Gleeson and Forrester, while the Stevie May signing still hangs like a millstone around our neck. That's ham strung us to an extent and meant we don't have much strength to make changes when things aren't going well, particularly in attacking areas. Now, all of those signings are McInnes' fault and he should take the flack for them. However, they are mitigating factors in what has been a very poor league campaign.

48 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Sell

Morelos £20 mil

Tavernier £7 mil

Buy

Kent £10 mil

Centre back £4 mil

Second striker £2 mil

Full back £1-2 mil

22 minutes ago, Debian said:

You'd have been as well posting the link to Rangers Media.  It would have shown most laughing at it and some mentalist suggesting Mitrovic.

It’s from the Daily Record.

:lol:

18 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Try and be gracious.

Try and show some class.

Like this you mean?

On 3/12/2019 at 10:08 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 7

Scottish Cups... 0 for 7

Scottish Premiership Titles... 0 for 3

---------------

Total... 0 for 17

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

This season has not been "horrendous". I do agree that our league performances have been poor, the fact we need to win our last 7 games just to match last season's points total backs that up. However, our cup results are part of the season and getting to one final and at least a semi final is a good performance. Winning the cup would be huge and would make this by far our most successful season under McInnes.

I would agree that we've regressed as a team this season and that the blame for that lies with McInnes. We're not fun to watch at all and rely on a very direct style. I don't understand binging in Stewart and totally negating his attributes by our tactics remaining punting it up to big Sam.

I've previously been critical of McInnes' record with young players but this season he's been giving them a chance. Wright has had chances, McLennan is now a first pick, Anderson got chances and is away on loan to play every game and develop, while Campbell is getting chances here and there. Also, Lewis Ferguson is only 19 and is a first pick every week and McKenna is still relatively young.

Our biggest problem this season is spunking big portions of our budget on Wilson, Gleeson and Forrester, while the Stevie May signing still hangs like a millstone around our neck. That's ham strung us to an extent and meant we don't have much strength to make changes when things aren't going well, particularly in attacking areas. Now, all of those signings are McInnes' fault and he should take the flack for them. However, they are mitigating factors in what has been a very poor league campaign.

In McInnes' defence... He's had a load of injuries and suspensions of the like that he's never had to deal with at Aberdeen before.

On Gleeson and Forrester... They weren't first choice. McInnes identified players that were too expensive for the board.

38 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Yes, by all means be funny.

(Banter should be encouraged.)

Anything would be a welcome break from "C'mon you Bhoys in Green" for the 1,690th time.

Trolling me again and with a reference to 1690. What a class act you are. Not just a coincidence. Grow up man. If you have an issue, that's your problem.  It's getting tiresome...

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Like this you mean?

No, there's banter and then there's this childishness...

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck You Sevco. Yassssssssss,😁😁😁😁😁

(If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you. It's something that you have to work out yourself.)

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trolling me again and with a reference to 1690. 

I was clearly replying to the Sevconian I quoted, who, for some reason is objecting to me siding with them.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, there's banter and then there's this childishness...

(If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you. It's something that you have to work out yourself.)

I was clearly replying to the Sevconian I quoted, who, for some reason is objecting to me siding with them.

Only because I find it wildly ironic that you chinned Ramy for being not being gracious and not showing some class, when the last time Aberdeen beat Rangers you created a thread with the specific intention of goading the Rangers supporters on here.  

(If you can't see that for yourself then I can't help you).

42 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

In McInnes' defence... He's had a load of injuries and suspensions of the like that he's never had to deal with at Aberdeen before.

Every team has injuries. Hearts have had their 4 most important players all out for prolonged periods, for example. The squad he has built, over 6 years, is weak in many areas. He's been unable to replace guys like Hayes, Rooney and the first coming of McGinn.

42 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

On Gleeson and Forrester... They weren't first choice. McInnes identified players that were too expensive for the board.

Ahhh. So he gets a free pass for wasting big wages (and a transfer fee) because he wanted players we couldn't afford?

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Only because I find it wildly ironic that you chinned Ramy for being not being gracious and not showing some class, when the last time Aberdeen beat Rangers you created a thread with the specific intention of goading the Rangers supporters on here.  

(If you can't see that for yourself then I can't help you).

Olive Branch withdrawn.

(If you insist on running to the aid of those that post "FU Sevco" then I'll leave you to it.)

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Every team has injuries. Hearts have had their 4 most important players all out for prolonged periods, for example. The squad he has built, over 6 years, is weak in many areas. He's been unable to replace guys like Hayes, Rooney and the first coming of McGinn.

Yes. Just saying that this is by far the most injuries and suspensions he's had to face at once.

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ahhh. So he gets a free pass for wasting big wages (and a transfer fee) because he wanted players we couldn't afford?

No, he got those wrong, but Celtic and Sevco can hire weaker managers and still finish higher because of budget (and depth) that (usually) papers over bad signings, injuries and suspensions.

What did I post that you didn't already know?

Pointing out that having the second biggest budget for the last 7 years and having nothing to show for it is 'goading'?

The truth hurting is part of banter.

Now, where's the banter here?

On 3/31/2019 at 8:58 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck You Sevco. Yassssssssss,😁😁😁😁😁