This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 177 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

We were atrocious in that second half, deserved nothing but what a fucking buzz. Edouard, Ajer, Ntcham were excellent, the rest were really poor.

I'd imagine that will be my last game of the season as well, ban will be forthcoming after the barrier incident. 

Get it up the Huns mind you.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I can only assume this “celebration” is in a one man tent?

Yes, just like the next one when we pump you in the semi final. Do you know what a celebration is out of curiosity? Being an Aberdeen supporter of course. No disrespect to any other Don's supporters. Just you. 🖕

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

We were atrocious in that second half, deserved nothing but what a fucking buzz. Edouard, Ajer, Ntcham were excellent, the rest were really poor.

I'd imagine that will be my last game of the season as well, ban will be forthcoming after the barrier incident. 

Get it up the Huns mind you.

✌️✌️✌️. Hail Hail

Christ when the dust settles Rangers  may need a minibus for their trip to visit Hampden. They will deem whatever day the discipline committee meets  the Rangers only form a disorderly queue day... Oh and cash upfront.. 

35 minutes ago, slasher said:

Slippy wants Broony retrospectively punished.......for laughing at folk and winding them up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In which case Kent must get 5 games retrospectively for violent conduct.

Oh and another 5 for being a hun.

Look at all these pathetic Tartan Army cunts getting worked up because someone waved a Kazakhstan flag at the New Firm game

It’s not any worse than the bawbags in the TA who take Argentina flags to Scotland games in games not involving Argentina. Although, the Argentina example is tame compared to the bawbags waving Iceland carrier bags at Wembley a few years back

Its banter, albeit pish banter but some folk are a baw hair away from giving themselves an aneurysm

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

In which case Kent must get 5 games retrospectively for violent conduct.

Oh and another 5 for being a hun.

That Kent thing was mad btw, nothing made of it at the game, I didn't see it but looked blatant. We should bring Kent and Morelos home in the summer.

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Look at all these pathetic Tartan Army cunts getting worked up because someone waved a Kazakhstan flag at the New Firm game

It’s not any worse than the bawbags in the TA who take Argentina flags to Scotland games in games not involving Argentina. Although, the Argentina example is tame compared to the bawbags waving Iceland carrier bags at Wembley a few years back

Its banter, albeit pish banter but some folk are a baw hair away from giving themselves an aneurysm

I could point out the significant difference if you cant see it

13 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I kind of agree with you, but you're still a dick! I'll put you on probation 🤔

52 minutes ago, slasher said:

Slippy wants Broony retrospectively punished.......for laughing at folk and winding them up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like Shay Logan got last season you mean?

After having a ball thrown at him twice, I seem to remember a mild timplosion when he applauded Celtic fans after that game. 

Different rules for brown though I suppose. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Like Shay Logan got last season you mean?

After having a ball thrown at him twice, I seem to remember a mild timplosion when he applauded Celtic fans after that game. 

Different rules for brown though I suppose. 

So you admit there shouldn't be a problem 👊👍

10 minutes ago, slasher said:

So you admit there shouldn't be a problem 👊👍

Correct, there shouldn’t be, but it clearly is, so brown should be given the same ban as Logan got, for consistency, obviously, but we all know that won’t happen because he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. 

My point was the Celtic fans foaming at the mouth last season because he was celebrating, but now a Celtic player does it, it’s just banter. 

I assume that’s what your 😂😂😂😂😂😂 meant, yeah?

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, there shouldn’t be, but it clearly is, so brown should be given the same ban as Logan got, for consistency, obviously, but we all know that won’t happen because he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. 

My point was the Celtic fans foaming at the mouth last season because he was celebrating, but now a Celtic player does it, it’s just banter. 

I don't know what you're on about re the foaming at the mouth. Didn't really hear it or see it afterwards but then the worst thing you can give a wind up merchant is attention 👍

Edited by slasher

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

You wouldn’t see Morelos rolling about holding his face for no good reason.

:lol:

Brown is an utter cunt too, Halliday and Kent are a pair of neds...

I’m a but gutted we won’t get to see Morelos at fir park next week if I’m honest.

Brown was gigantic today. Once again. You’d think by now they’d learn not to jump up and catch his rod but each time he casts it he catches some great bites. Top fisherman. Worked a treat again. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Logan didn't get banned for winding up the crowd.