This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 171 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

All falling apart for Gerrard. 

Davies and Defoe look like being the terrible signings we all thought that would be. 

Up to Celtic now to take advantage tomorrow. 

'We'?  Not for me kid.  Great players who will add to the young guys.  If you canny see that then you have never played.  A bit disrespectful to Killie too.  I was going to have PASTA and Glenlivet for tea.  But no noo!!

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-blasts-14146285

The familiar story of a manager on his last legs.

:lol:

Always cheated never defeated.

Has a point.  How Mulumbu went so long without a booking and is then booked for a nothing thing was baffling.  Kilmarnock should have been down to 10 even 9.

Referee should also have sent off Goldson near the end... was a shocker of a tackle to take the boy out.  

36 minutes ago, Debian said:

Referee should also have sent off Goldson near the end... was a shocker of a tackle to take the boy out.  

I’ve only seem that one and stills of the Morellos incident.

Goldson one was arguably a bad enough tackle for a red and also looked like the boy was one on one with Mcgregor, admittedly from an angle.

Its utterly laughable that Rangers fans believe they get a hard time from Refs, the SFA and the media. All the more so when it’s coming from the manager.

Morellos blaming refs for his complete lack of discipline in one of the red tops today aswell. 😱😂

51 minutes ago, Debian said:

Has a point.  How Mulumbu went so long without a booking and is then booked for a nothing thing was baffling.  Kilmarnock should have been down to 10 even 9.

:-)) Right you are...

0_18689442.jpg

0_18693450.jpg

Rangers players need protection indeed.

Edited by Toepoke

As a St. Mirren fan, I’m wondering whether that was better for us (GD aside obvs) than Dundee just getting routinely pumped 6-0?

More than dubious 6 minutes added.

Score in the 5th of those minutes.

Absolutely sickening kick in the stanes. 

The 6 minutes was totally justified with 4 players down for treatment and 5 subs. If Dundee had scored on the break just before we would have been spared all this whining. All the same I'm not impressed with Lenny's audition for the job full time so far!

31 minutes ago, slasher said:

The 6 minutes was totally justified with 4 players down for treatment and 5 subs. If Dundee had scored on the break just before we would have been spared all this whining. All the same I'm not impressed with Lenny's audition for the job full time so far!

Should have been 8 minutes.

In January the Huns purchased players who we were told were game changers and would pile agony on the champions. A few weeks ago when Rodgers left It was game on apparently and they were on their way to their first ever title.

Hasn’t that all worked out fabulously for them eh?