This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 170 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

13 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

The Motherwell bannerĀ is right out of order, however why has it offended the LGBT community when technically that is what their relationship is roughly based on...just sayin.

Because it's using homosexuality as a pejorative. Are you as thick as your posting suggests? Just askin'...

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I never said they did pal.Ā  They just seem like wee loonies to me.Ā  I would never accuse them of that though.Ā  So what element of the wee tims are wrecking the seats at almost every away ground?Ā  Rangers ones too so I am not point scoring. Ā Ā  If the Green Brigade are real Celtic fans they should be doing something about it mate.Ā  Same with the decent fans.Ā  I think the GB should be supporting the club they love.Ā  Not making daft banners.Ā  Do something about the club which is a great one.Ā  Scottish football is on the rise imo and w need to get to get rid of these wee erses. Ā Ā  The Green Brigade should support the club and not let the club down with daft banners.Ā  Surely you can agree with that ma friend?

"If the Green Brigade were real Celtic fans"

That was the point I decided not to engage you in debate.Ā 

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

"If the Green Brigade were real Celtic fans"

That was the point I decided not to engage you in debate.Ā 

Stop picking me up on verbal mistakes! You get the jist of what i mean. Make banners and make a noise yes. But make them funny/banter etc. Celtic fv and ueafa agree with me. If we could get good humour and supporting our teams in a decent way it would be better would it not?

11 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Pleasing that the Huns could have a midfield containing Jack, Jones, Kamara and Shinnie next season

What's the odds on them trying to get Billy Gilmour on loan from Chelsea next as well? šŸ˜

8 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Pleasing that the Huns could have a midfield containing Jack, Jones, Kamara and Shinnie next season

Kent will be there and rumours of messi. Which i justade up ā˜ŗ. The gers are back and although the title looks gone we are a better side than celtic on the day. Just consistency and some bad luck. Referee foned gerrard to say he got the decision wrong before hibs equalised. Last second goals for celtic at hearts and kilmarnock. But best side will always win over yhe course of the season. We all know that. But at least we have improved dramatically whilst celtic have regressed imo.

39 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I bow to your superior knowledge of the English language but I diverge, are you too thick to use the ignore button? Just askin...

I would rather point out an ignoramus, in the hope that they can develop, than ignore them.Ā 

Really looking forward to the game tonight. Should be a belter and atmosphere lively.

Shocking conditions for it though.Ā Blowing a gale and chucking it down.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Really looking forward to the game tonight. Should be a belter and atmosphere lively.

Did someone secure you a ticket in the end?

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Did someone secure you a ticket in the end?

Got one from AFC. A kind soul picked it up and is bringing it down the road for me.

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If Aberdeen play like they did on Saturday they've more than a chance. Lovely night for soccer as well.