This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 169 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't go out with other mens burds.  What if Popeye found me with olive oil?  Glenlivet kicking in again and could be heading for a second yellow!!  Nah, got upset with DD last week for wishing my dog was dead.  No happen again. It is a good board and that's it.  Got a male modelling job on tomorrow and have to be soberish.  It's gloves and need to keep my hands steady.

Lovely.

Have not a clue what you are on about.

But I can tell you that listening to Derek and the Dominos hitting Key to the Highway is the mutt's nuts.

3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Even Sir Walter of Cardigan and Alistair McGardener called him out for 'it not being the Rangers way to do things'.

Yeah, they espoused some empty words. The action of starting him the following week, in an important game, in which he opened the scoring, showed how much Smith's words really meant. 

36 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Lovely.

Have not a clue what you are on about.

But I can tell you that listening to Derek and the Dominos hitting Key to the Highway is the mutt's nuts.

Sorry pal.  Pished.  I canny afford to get a second yellow.  But if you say one more thing why I will ….. Rangers are now certainties for the Scottish Cup.  Paddy Power are paying out already.  The league is almost over and Rangers will get the double.  But my double is more certain at this moment in time.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night.  Agree with you on other post SEM.  Should be talking about the football. To me the game is 50/50 but with a huge Rangers support they will have the advantage you would think.  Still can't believe Dons allocation.  Was that Rangers fault?  Genuine question.  I think it's crap that they only give Celtic about the same.  Less of an occasion.  Should be reversed imo.

14 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sorry pal.  Pished.  I canny afford to get a second yellow.  But if you say one more thing why I will ….. Rangers are now certainties for the Scottish Cup.  Paddy Power are paying out already.  The league is almost over and Rangers will get the double.  But my double is more certain at this moment in time.

Just noticed this post was 1690!  Time for a celebration!!  Kidding mods.

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Lincoln City apparently. Sure I read somewhere last night that they have some sort of link up with them. 

I see 

Would have been interesting to see the outcry on here about it had it been a green brigade banner. An image of a guy getting his dobber sucked isn't something that children should be getting exposed to. 

33 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see 

Would have been interesting to see the outcry on here about it had it been a green brigade banner. An image of a guy getting his dobber sucked isn't something that children should be getting exposed to. 

I hadn't seen the banner but if it has an image, as you say, then that's pretty much a new low. 

As I've said before any grown adult making a banner to take to the football is one for the watching. Absolute sad sacs that are definitely for the watching. 

17 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Who are LCFC in that Motherwell banner, and why do Hamilton Accies suck them off?

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Lincoln City apparently. Sure I read somewhere last night that they have some sort of link up with them. 

Aye, they seem to have some tie up with Lincoln.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see 

I agree, not their finest moment.

Crude school boy humour. Probably worse than the Aberdeen one. Expect some action will be taken by the club if not the SFA.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3981465/motherwell-hamilton-lincoln-city-fans-slammed-homophobic-banner-fir-park/#

Like your Green Brigade the wee guys do some great stuff and bring some great atmosphere and banners, but occasionally they really let themselves down. Usually v accies, who no Motherwell fan over the age of 25 even give a shit about.

Edited by sbcmfc

On 3/9/2019 at 11:51 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let me put this straight. Yes I couldnae sleep, yes I was excited. Rangers do not exist. There is a new club called "Sevco" who play at the same shithole as the former Rangers FC. Sevco has the same sectarian fan base as former Rangers FC, they were the same strip, and sing the same biggot filled vile songs as former Rangers FC. They are skint as fuck and own the taxman.. we were beaten on the day, won't happen next time..

Screen-Shot-2017-09-17-at-7.22.15-PM.png

6 hours ago, Emoji said:

Screen-Shot-2017-09-17-at-7.22.15-PM.png

Sorry. Theè poor wee bhoys in the groom ( sorry ghoon) brigade dont mention the filth they come out with. Its just young banter. Lovely lhads and bhoys. No harm in any of them. Only going to the game with a nice wee song about the ira and wèe empty bottle of buckfast to throw on the park at someones head. Thats a brigade for you. Sorry. Get them to fuck.

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sorry. Theè poor wee bhoys in the groom ( sorry ghoon) brigade dont mention the filth they come out with. Its just young banter. Lovely lhads and bhoys. No harm in any of them. Only going to the game with a nice wee song about the ira and wèe empty bottle of buckfast to throw on the park at someones head. Thats a brigade for you. Sorry. Get them to fuck.

Ehmmm, it was a hivs fan that threw the bottle, time you  chucked the bottle 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

When did the GB throw a bottle on the park ya daft bastard?

I never said they did pal.  They just seem like wee loonies to me.  I would never accuse them of that though.  So what element of the wee tims are wrecking the seats at almost every away ground?  Rangers ones too so I am not point scoring.    If the Green Brigade are real Celtic fans they should be doing something about it mate.  Same with the decent fans.  I think the GB should be supporting the club they love.  Not making daft banners.  Do something about the club which is a great one.  Scottish football is on the rise imo and w need to get to get rid of these wee erses.    The Green Brigade should support the club and not let the club down with daft banners.  Surely you can agree with that ma friend?

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Whow is Hivs.  Learn to spel correct.  Typicl of Scottish Football this season.  Great teams comptetin but wee neds ares poiling it.

Ok HIV's does that make it any easier, wee play on spoon burners since we are all still into name calling...do keep up

2 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Ok HIV's does that make it any easier, wee play on spoon burners since we are all still into name calling...do keep up

Hey you with no gender.  Nothing wrong with that and by the sounds of your posts.....  Only kidding pal.  There but for the grace of god x