This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 168 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Lucky to get a point today and it can't be a coincidence we put in our limpest home performance of the season when that dumpling has had seven days with the players.

The next nine games could potentially be torture, we just need to get this over the line, give Lennon his medal and usher him out the door ASAP.

Thought Shinnie was excellent today, McLennan has definitely got something and quite how Wilson has played for Man Utds first team is one of life's great mysteries.

Edit to add, despite the negatives it was a really good game and decent atmosphere.

Edited by Mox

Thought it was one of the more enjoyable scoreless draws I've watched.

Either team could have won it towards the end. Thought the double sub at half time was strange as Henderson was having a good game. Sinclair wasn't brilliant but is always a goal threat.

Burke would have been better making way for Edouard and Forrest staying out on the right. The Huns draw means it's not too bad a result but pretty disappointing still. 

I thought Considine was Aberdeen's best player.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Thought it was one of the more enjoyable scoreless draws I've watched.

Either team could have won it towards the end. Thought the double sub at half time was strange as Henderson was having a good game. Sinclair wasn't brilliant but is always a goal threat.

Burke would have been better making way for Edouard and Forrest staying out on the right. The Huns draw means it's not too bad a result but pretty disappointing still. 

I thought Considine was Aberdeen's best player.

You're right, it was a good game despite no scoring. Substitutions were baffling, completely hamstrung us in terms of changing it up later on in the second half. Bitton and Brown were really poor, one of them has to make way, how Bitton never got booked was a miracle.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Lucky to get a point today and it can't be a coincidence we put in our limpest home performance of the season when that dumpling has had seven days with the players.

The next nine games could potentially be torture, we just need to get this over the line, give Lennon his medal and usher him out the door ASAP.

Thought Shinnie was excellent today, McLennan has definitely got something and quite how Wilson has played for Man Utds first team is one of life's great mysteries.

Edit to add, despite the negatives it was a really good game and decent atmosphere.

Aberdeen fans have been wondering this all season, you’re far from alone there. 

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cmon rhe sheep. I wonder if they will be singing no surrender. Bigots ☺

Image result for jolly boy john

"Jolly Boy John posting complete and utter shite every fucking day on the Tartan Army Message Board is for real ! Scotland and Gala Bingo forever !"

On 3/9/2019 at 6:56 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Is it just me? Rangrrs have 3 great strikers

Yup, just you. They have one very good one, one cheating has been and one who's so bad he can't even get on the bench. 

On 3/9/2019 at 7:41 AM, Jim Beem said:

Defoe throwing himself to the deck again. Does he do that every single game ? 

Yup. He's always been a cheating wee wank. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yup, just you. They have one very good one, one cheating has been and one who's so bad he can't even get on the bench. 

Yup. He's always been a cheating wee wank. 

My point is I hate this need for playing one up front.  Kenny Miller will be deid by the time he is 50.  Lone strikers are not my idea of football tactics and especially for the supporters.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

My point is I hate this need for playing one up front.  Kenny Miller will be deid by the time he is 50.  Lone strikers are not my idea of football tactics and especially for the supporters.

I fully encourage Rangers to play Defoe up there with Morelos. Throw lafferty in too. 

The more diddies in your team the better. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I fully encourage Rangers to play Defoe up there with Morelos. Throw lafferty in too. 

The more diddies in your team the better. 

You canny say Lafferty and Morelos are diddy's.  That's the two I would play.  Morelos will leave in the summer for roughly 20 million.  I can see why other supporter especially Dons would hate though.  I think he just has one of those faces and annoys the hell out of folk (don't say it!!).

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You canny say Lafferty and Morelos are diddy's.  That's the two I would play.  Morelos will leave in the summer for roughly 20 million.  I can see why other supporter especially Dons would hate though.  I think he just has one of those faces and annoys the hell out of folk (don't say it!!).

I called Morelos “very good” half an hour ago in a post you quoted, JBJ. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No team is paying anything like £20m for Morelos.  

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You're absolutely correct.

Calling both cheating diddies is much more accurate.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I called Morelos “very good” half an hour ago in a post you quoted, JBJ. 

So you did.  Apologies.  What do u not like about Defoe?  He has glowing reports from his previous managers and colleagues.  Haven't seen much of him myself as has no one up here yet.  I still think Lafferty should be up front  to help morelos though.  Just my opinion.  And I did say last week Rangers got out of jail against Dons.  But should be a good game this week.  Do Aberdeen play with Cosgrove up alone?  Couldn't get the game so just listened to it although I was on the Glenlivet.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Away and boil yer heid Barney.  Every striker at the top level is at it now.  It's not just a Rangers problem.

No true striker has ever done what the Kyles of Laffable did v Charlie Mulgrew in 2008. Stuart Dougal retired a week early because of his deceit.

Even Sir Walter of Cardigan and Alistair McGardener called him out for 'it not being the Rangers way to do things'.

So stick your own head in the boiling water, and add some extra virgin olive oil to improve the taste.

(Only joking about the last sentence - good to have you back!).

41 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

No true striker has ever done what the Kyles of Laffable did v Charlie Mulgrew in 2008. Stuart Dougal retired a week early because of his deceit.

Even Sir Walter of Cardigan and Alistair McGardener called him out for 'it not being the Rangers way to do things'.

So stick your own head in the boiling water, and add some extra virgin olive oil to improve the taste.

Thanks mate.  Refer to Duncan Ferguson who had to spend time in Barlinnie for a cheating wee cunt.  Scotland Forever.

30 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

His contract with them is apparently 35k per week...

We’ve probably reached the point where that’s what a squad player gets in the EPL.

(he’s maybe slightly different, presume he was expected to kick on...)

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I don't go out with other mens burds.  What if Popeye found me with olive oil?  Glenlivet kicking in again and could be heading for a second yellow!!  Nah, got upset with DD last week for wishing my dog was dead.  No happen again. It is a good board and that's it.  Got a male modelling job on tomorrow and have to be soberish.  It's gloves and need to keep my hands steady.